Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
    Are you for real?
    Povetkin is the second best HW in the world, closely after Klitschko!
    If he loses to Fury, it will never be easy work, Fury will have to piss blood for a month afterwards.
    I dont see how you can say it is close when Klitschko won every round, although cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calculating... View Post
      Fury has quite the stamina to win, no doubt. But if Cunningham managed to put him down, Povetkin might keep him down with a solid flush hook
      And Povetkin would no doubt find it hard to get around the massive 85" reach.

Sticking and moving, Tyson Fury could win a decision over Povetkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Is there a limit of the ****** shit you say?

Easy Work?

A guy with Povetkin's movement, combos, ability of getting into inside and power is an easy work for Tyson Fury?

Fury does good against shorter, slow plodding fighters aka the last 2 years of his career minus Cunningham.

Povetkin with his mobility is a stylistic nightmare to Fury.
        Mobility?

Compared to who? I like Povetkin, but mobile is not a word I would use to describe him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Mobility?

Compared to who? I like Povetkin, but mobile is not a word I would use to describe him.
          Agreed. Fury is considerably more mobile than Povetkin. His ability to manoeuvre around the ring is better than Povetkin's ability to cut it off, although Povetkin is a damn sight less plodding than the likes of Chisora, Stiverne, Takam etc. Still, if Fury wanted to keep things at a distance Povetkin's going to have a nightmare on his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
            Are you for real?
            Povetkin is the second best HW in the world, closely after Klitschko!
            If he loses to Fury, it will never be easy work, Fury will have to piss blood for a month afterwards.
            Fury would stop Povetkin late. Tyson is too fast on his feet and with his hands, and too slick of a fighter to get hurt badly against Povetkin. Even if Povetkin managed to win, he would never be the same fighter again.

Comment

• :bukkake:

the heavyweight division finally getting exciting again!

Comment

• Fury would win pretty every round against Povetkin, Szef is talking bollocks as usual. Fury is too big, too skilled & has the best stamina in the HW division. You can't compare Fury to bums like Perez & Manual Charr.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
                  My point still stands, Fury would decision Povetkin, Pulev and Jennings on his night.

Klitschko Vs Fury is a great fight.
                  Fury has made a heavyweight career of avoiding guys like the above mentioned, if USS could flatten his dumb ass these guys could genuinely maim it. He has avoided them for good reason, and in November it's gonna show why his handlers were so eager to cash out so quick against Haye, Wlad or Wilder, matching him against the likes of Cunningham and Chisora until the opportunity arose.

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Fury would win pretty every round against Povetkin, Szef is talking bollocks as usual. Fury is too big, too skilled & has the best stamina in the HW division. You can't compare Fury to bums like Perez & Manual Charr.
                  Perez is a bum now ? Wow, just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    Perez is a bum now ? Wow, just wow.
                    Correct. Perez is garbage.

Comment

• I believe Fury has a bigger chance to beat Klitschko than his chances to beat Povetkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X