No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    So Fury not acting intelligently makes Wlad intelligent?
    I would say you do not need to know Wlad has achieved a Ph.D to recognise who would score higher on an IQ test. You'll argue different because you have a difficulty in the way you perceive situations, Fury did not duck Ustinov or Pulev and Wlad was scared of Chisora and now of course Fury for an example, lol.

As I've said before, you have your agenda and you'll claim I have mine. Only you know you sound like an idiot and that's the reason you'll never be taken serious and have been a figure of ridicule for many moons.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Hopefully just a minor setback, Wlad better not duck Fury.
      Hopefully not, I hope this is not mind games or an attempt to unsettle Fury as I would hate to see Fury use it as an excuse when he adventually loses say in Nivember or December.

Dusseldorf Arena is a closed roof right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Hopefully just a minor setback, Wlad better not duck Fury.
        I don't think think Wlad wants to be known as the guy who ducked the guy wearing a Batman costume at the press conference.

Comment

• Just saw a clip on Sky sports of Fury telling Wlad he thinks he will pull out of the fight during the 'behind the gloves' face off.

Hopefully they still release the whole show.

Comment

• If the fight does happen and Fury wins, it gives Wlad and his fanboys a convenient excuse for the L.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              If the fight does happen and Fury wins, it gives Wlad and his fanboys a convenient excuse for the L.
              Are you applying your own logic to Klitschko fans like myself ? That's also a David Haye/Britih fan boys trick, don't insult us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                Are you applying your own logic to Klitschko fans like myself ? That's also a David Haye/Britih fan boys trick, don't insult us.
                I've never liked or rated David Haye at HW. Anyone who has a clue knows Haye didn't stand a chance against Wlad, he was too small, end of.

If he's torn a tendon in his calf, how the *** is going the fight going to be rescheduled in a few weeks? That type of injury takes months to fully recover from. If it does happen this year, the injury has been faked.

I suspect Wladimir was experiencing a poor camp, and possibly expected Fury to be worried and out of shape. By postponing, Wlad gets more time to prepare, and Fury suffers mentally due the past experiences with Haye.

If the fight does happen and Fury loses, i'll give Wlad all the respect and praise that he deserves. I already respect him and his achievements in the sport, I'm just not a fan.

Comment

• Fury is an instinctively intelligent man rather than a rote learned one.

Klitschko as usual was dull as dishwater at the presser, droning on for 10 minutes with journalists yawning (he apologized for this too) whilst Fury sold the fight in three stages (like Shakespeare), part one aiming at the people who have NEVER even watch boxing: the outfits worked Fury trended on Twitter and the videos went viral, part 2 (for casual boxing fans) he shouted at Wlad and had to be held back, part 3 (for the committed/ a few hardcore) he dissected Wladimir's resume that 99% of viewers wouldn't be familiar with.

A very smart guy.

And one who should be able to exhaust the fraud he's fighting into a late stoppage if this fight ever happens.
                  Last edited by KnockoutNed; 09-25-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I've never liked or rated David Haye at HW. Anyone who has a clue knows Haye didn't stand a chance against Wlad, he was too small, end of.

If he's torn a tendon in his calf, how the *** is going the fight going to be rescheduled in a few weeks? That type of injury takes months to fully recover from. If it does happen this year, the injury has been faked.

I suspect Wladimir was experiencing a poor camp, and possibly expected Fury to be worried and out of shape. By postponing, Wlad gets more time to prepare, and Fury suffers mentally due the past experiences with Haye.

If the fight does happen and Fury loses, i'll give Wlad all the respect and praise that he deserves. I already respect him and his achievements in the sport, I'm just not a fan.
                    Love ur sig fury is one funny mother****er but he has no chance agaisnt klitchko

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                      Fury is an instinctively intelligent man rather than a rote learned one.

Klitschko as usual was dull as dishwater at the presser, droning on for 10 minutes with journalists yawning (he apologized for this too) whilst Fury sold the fight in three stages (like Shakespeare), part one aiming at the people who have NEVER even watch boxing: the outfits worked Fury trended on Twitter and the videos went viral, part 2 (for casual boxing fans) he shouted at Wlad and had to be held back, part 3 (for the committed/ a few hardcore) he dissected Wladimir's resume that 99% of viewers wouldn't be familiar with.

A very smart guy.

And one who should be able to exhaust the fraud he's fighting into a late stoppage if this fight ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X