No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Or they're just mates, a far more likely scenario.
    Kurgan Cassius, was he not Ricky Hatton's dietician and nutritionist ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      Kurgan Cassius, was he not Ricky Hatton's dietician and nutritionist ?
      His bodyguard.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        His bodyguard.
        They both look like they had the same appetite.

Comment

• Originally posted by fartsniffer
          If he was African American you'd be tossing his salad everyday on here.
          Yeah, like I do with Wilder right?

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Fury will need to hold back on the training camp if the delay is longer than a month. I hope it's not, this is a fight that needs to happen in 2015.
            This fight won't see the final bell. Someone is getting dropped like that black guy in your sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              This fight won't see the final bell. Someone is getting dropped like that black guy in your sig.
              lol I do hope its a war and I hope it's this year! It has to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Hopefully Fury is able to use his frustration as extra motivation. Let's hope Fury doesn't overtrain, we want him to be physically on top.

Let's hope the November 28 date is on soon.
                It won't be because Sky will have no PPV dates in November.

I'm hoping the fight gets made for December 12th and it can be the main event with the Joshua-Whyte card from the UK going on before it.

Eddie Hearn and Adam Smith need to stop mugging off the British public trying to put Joshua as a PPV headliner in his first half decent fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

I'm hoping the fight gets made for December 12th and it can be the main event with the Joshua-Whyte card from the UK going on before it.

Eddie Hearn and Adam Smith need to stop mugging off the British public trying to put Joshua as a PPV headliner in his first half decent fight.
                  This makes the most sense.

A new home for Wlad vs Fury, a whole bunch of (british) heavyweights on one card gives it a great 'theme' to sell and its a boost for one of the weakest PPV's ever.

Only question would be if Joshua has PPV % written into his contract? Would they be able to renegotiate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

It wont because Jonathon Banks wont be working both the corner of Whyte and Vlad on the same night.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      It wont because Jonathon Banks wont be working both the corner of Whyte and Vlad on the same night.
                      Hmm....that's a good point.

Comment

Working...
                      X