No announcement yet.

Can ya'll school girls get over the glove issue, this is not the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
    Would you like to tell Mayweather about it?
    I feel where he is coming from....Dude landed more rabbit punches than LEGAL overhand rights. They do more damage

Comment

Flow to the mo

Comment

Floyd gets a pass for doing b1tch **** just cuz it's been done before. Guess it's ok to snitch now in days too since there's plenty of old timers of the streets that was snitching.
        Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 07-18-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          The bigger named fighter calls the shots, stop acting like newbies

ODLH picked gloves, size of ring, purse, weight class etc and still lost to Mayweather

Donny LaLonde was the 175 champ and had to come down to 168 to fight for his title and another

this is not the first time two camps didnt agree on gloves

If Maidana actually lands LEGAL clean shots he may actually have a chance of winning. Dont matter what gloves you wear if you only land 10 clean head shots out of 12 rounds
          That's all true but its Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Floyd gets a pass for doing b1tch **** just cuz it's been done before. Guess it's ok to snitch now in days too since there's plenty of old timers of the streets that was snitching.
            YEP, AND SOME OF them old timers were snitching too...otherwise we wouldnt have terms for tattle telling or ratting folks out, etc.

When Maidana loses again it will be because he got hit more and landed less like every other boxing match

Comment

I'm happy floyd ain't my favorite fighter. I look up to the greats like sugar ray leonard, chavez, tyson. Now those were warriors. But remember "health comes first"

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                I'm happy floyd ain't my favorite fighter. I look up to the greats like sugar ray leonard, chavez, tyson. Now those were warriors. But remember "health comes first"
                Health does come first and if you dont agree, you are an idiotthe sad thing is those warriors suffered some horrific beatings for what? Our entertainment and making money

Aint no honor in taking a beating and not being able to provide for your family

If I can walk away from boxing with all my marbles and not taking alot of punishment i would do it twice on sunday 365/24/7

He has accomplished more than all three of those warriors and took far less beatings fighting world class guys for the last 16 years

Comment

Shut the Fyck up herb. This is boxing. Once you sign up you have to accept that you can die. And not not die from vicious beatings just die from an unlucky shot. All it takes is one and if those gloves are approved by all organizations for use then a glove is a glove as you've said yourself so you just contradicted yourself here. Shut up and take them lumps herb.

Comment

I say Mayweather should let him wear the Gloves and Box Circles around him with his Gloves on but at the same time Gloves shouldn't be the determining factor as far as how good a fighter is

If your excuse is "I DID NOT WIN BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE MY SPECIAL GLOVES" then you are basically admitting that not only are you not that good but you are also admitting that it is something about those gloves that does give you an advantage

STFU AND FIGHT! It is Mayweather vs Maidana not Grant vs Everlast

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X