Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Team Say They Are Not Ducking Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG's team playing the risk/reward card. They know what's up.

Gennady is not the boogeyman people make him out to be.

Comment

Golovkin is a star now, a year ago his team were calling out everyone because they had to, now Golovkin has a fanbase and can sell on his own, they don't need to take a risk at a higher division especially for someone like Ward

Comment

Team GGG knows what they're up against with Ward..Some fighters or their team know they will lose to others as it may take away the hype they have..Kind of like Nonito trying for dear life to avoid Rigo, saying he's a boring runner who had no fans then come fight night, Rigo has to chase Nonito around..I believe they will fight Ward though but not until after they cashed in on a few big fights before they cash out after Ward beats him..

Comment

Economics meaning Ward can't sell shyt so at this moment he's off the table cause Ward is a 100 K fight rather than 6 million dollar fight. This is what this article means

Comment

"We'll fight Chavez Jr. and Froch, but we won't fight Ward."

Just a bunch of fucking cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
              Team GGG knows what they're up against with Ward..Some fighters or their team know they will lose to others as it may take away the hype they have..Kind of like Nonito trying for dear life to avoid Rigo, saying he's a boring runner who had no fans then come fight night, Rigo has to chase Nonito around..I believe they will fight Ward though but not until after they cashed in on a few big fights before they cash out after Ward beats him..
              The only thing you forgot to mention is that Donaire and Rigo were in the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                "We'll fight Chavez Jr. and Froch, but we won't fight Ward."

Just a bunch of fucking cowards.
                Chavez Jr and Froch are PPV fights. Ward is not.

They're chasing the money. I don't blame them. But GGG fanboys need to acknowledge this instead of pretending he'd fight anyone, any time, any weight etc etc.

Comment

Say it ain't so Golovkin , say it ain't so

Comment

It all comes in time children !!

you ought to be thankful you have a champion that wants to clean out the division and not bounce around just for the money

and

Andre is hurting right now due to the mess with his promoter not getting fights.

Andre is a good fighter , a good man, announcer speaker.

Hope he gets his stuff straightened out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Chavez Jr and Froch are PPV fights. Ward is not.

They're chasing the money. I don't blame them. But GGG fanboys need to acknowledge this instead of pretending he'd fight anyone, any time, any weight etc etc.
                      Fuck the money. I want to see the best fight the best.

By the way, Edwin Rodriguez made $1m against Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X