No announcement yet.

Thank you boxing for saving me $110 dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you boxing for saving me $110 dollars

Won't be tuning into the Rich coward laughing all the way to the bank with Madonna the rabbit punching journey man

And I won't be tuning into pillow fists getting his ass handed to him by a shot Pacquaio.

These crooks should retire, they aint getting a dime from me with this horse ****

Recycled fights and horse ****

Red K this alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
      Red K this alt.
      Let's be honest, he has a point. No one was asking for these match-ups.

They put them on and tell you that you want them.

Comment

Red K this alt.
        Unlike you - you sorry sack of ****

People actually respect what I say

Go choke on anther dick

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Let's be honest, he has a point. No one was asking for these match-ups.

They put them on and tell you that you want them.
          Why speak for others? I wanted it, I know many people who wanted it, and I know even more people that agree that Khan/Thurman/lara/Porter haven't earned their shot.

Comment

$110? My dude why are you paying for SD?

In total both PPVS equal $140.

Comment

Red K this alt.
              He has a serious point .. This thread needs to be seen .. I mean fluids choosing of maidona is a tad bit more respectable than the algeri or whatever .. This guy scrapped by provod now he's headlining against pacman ..

Comment

Yeah I'm going to go out to a bar for these two fights. My bill was nearly $250 in June since the Pac and Mayweather ppvs got charged in the same month.

Feel like I'm paying much more this year, with less satisfaction than I did last year. There gonna be a light at the end of this dark tunnel?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Why speak for others? I wanted it, I know many people who wanted it, and I know even more people that agree that Khan/Thurman/lara/Porter haven't earned their shot.
                  It was a general comment - and the truth.

People were matching Floyd up with numerous opponents, no one was asking for the Maidana rematch. There was no hype for it, no buzz, that's why he's acting the fool on this press tour. Scroll back a few pages on NSB and see for yourself.

Floyd won, 82% thought he won. There was no need for a rematch, it's a fight they're pushing on the public, not a fight that was demanded by the public.

Same goes for Pacquiao-Algieri, no one wants it and there was no demand for it.

They're giving us what they want, not what we want.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 07-15-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    $110? My dude why are you paying for SD?

In total both PPVS equal $140.
                    Yup SD. What you think I need to spend an extra $30 while I'm **** faced drunk and can hardly see anyways when I get them in HD a week later on Sho/HBO?

Don't be foolish grasshopper

Comment

Working...
                    X