Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on dog !!! This is **** and we all know the undercard will suck too!!

Comment

Thanx a lot Haymon! We all saw what happens when Haymon lets his fighters fight outside his stable. This is why we are getting this fight so STOP *****ING!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Yeah, I totally get how this isn't an exciting matchup..

I honestly would much rather see

Floyd-algieri
        Manny-Maidana

Floyd taking on a rangy stick and move guy.
        Pac and Chino trying to injure one another.
        Those are good style matchup fights.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
          Living under a rock? That's a pretty niche piece of news you think is common knowledge. We're not talking Germany won the World Cup here Holmes. Still a very weak fight for Pac and the fans. Algieri doesn't deserve this shot and should be giving Ruslan a rematch before moving on.
          Technically he deserves a shot considering Ruslan was in line to fight Pac next, he just beat Ruslan so he should be taking the spot.

Comment

Ever since he started testing Manny has looked different....lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              All you do is insult, but you haven't countered me yet. I provided analysis and Ill debate you any day of the weak. I prove my points you can't.
              What are you talking about? I've given you major props for predicting that Rios' Liston-like jab would have Manny counting sheep. I don't know how you knew beforehand but that must've taken some deep analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Who has Ruslan stopped for you to say he hits harder than Manny?
                Go Ask Bradley, he is the one who said Ruslan hits harder than Manny and he should know more than either of us since he fought both.

Fast forward to 1:28

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike702 View Post
                  Thanx a lot Haymon! We all saw what happens when Haymon lets his fighters fight outside his stable. This is why we are getting this fight so STOP *****ING!
                  spoken like a true pacf@g.......has al haymon ever said he won't work with arum? cause i've never heard that. pacquiao choose/cherrypicked algieri.....deal with it!

Comment

wha da fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      Watch the support for this fight spread through this place...

Pacquaio is perfect on this website.
                      You have been a member for like 20 minutes what would you know Rook!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X