No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    i predict early stoppage for pac..i dont why did they make this fight at the first place..that boy just beat an overated russian boxer
    I got Pac by decision, Algieri ain't ever been in the ring with a fighter like Pac but I do like his footwork and heart

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I got Pac by decision, Algieri ain't ever been in the ring with a fighter like Pac but I do like his footwork and heart
      Algieri lands a lot of punches. If the judges are good like adalaide byrd and burt clements, Algieri could get a fair decision, That is if he wins that is. Those two judges are bound to give a correct score.

Comment

• I pick Draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Algieri lands a lot of punches. If the judges are good like adalaide byrd and burt clements, Algieri could get a fair decision, That is if he wins that is. Those two judges are bound to give a correct score.
          Judges could go either way, Pacquiao's been screwed by bad judging before while Algieri hasn't

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          I pick Draw.
          I don't think I've seen a PPV main event end up in a draw

P.S. Who the f#ck voted for Algieri by KO???

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Judges could go either way, Pacquiao's been screwed by bad judging before while Algieri hasn't

I don't think I've seen a PPV main event end up in a draw

P.S. Who the f#ck voted for Algieri by KO???
            The 2 worst robberies ever I believe were PPV and ended with Draws. I'm not to sure. Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield 1, Pernell Whitaker vs Julio Cesar Chavez.

I'm not sure if this other Robbery Draw was PPV but it was a robbery. Leonard vs Hearns II.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              The 2 worst robberies ever I believe were PPV and ended with Draws. I'm not to sure. Lennox Lewis vs Evander Holyfield 1, Pernell Whitaker vs Julio Cesar Chavez.

I'm not sure if this other Robbery Draw was PPV but it was a robbery. Leonard vs Hearns II.
              Oh yeah, I was thinking about more recent PPV's

Good point

Comment

• I'm going with Chris Algieri getting the upset over Pacquiao, I think the height & reach advantage will help him with his good ring IQ. Gets a Split Decision, possible rematch with Pacman or a fight with Floyd.

Comment

• Good fight. But not close.

Pacquiao will struggle for the first 3 rounds and then pacquiao will destroy him and KO him in the 10th.

Algieri gets better as the fight goes on, but by the time the "fight goes on" pacquiao would've tired hm out.

Comment

• Pacquiao wins a decision whilst looking bad. I predict we're gonna hear many people say he shouldn't have taken this fight afterwards, solely based on how I'm expecting him to look.

Comment

• Pacquiao and Algieri VS?:

How about these for good fights?

Still pacquiao and algieri, not changing the poll...

PACQUIAO:
                      vs marquez 5?
                      Vs Bradley 3?
                      Vs mayweather?
                      Vs Danny Garcia?
                      Vs golovkin?
                      Vs ward?

ALGIERI:
                      Vs provodnikov 2?
                      Vs Bradley?
                      Vs marquez?
                      Vs Danny Garcia?