No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I never made a single comment about this fight from the day it was announced, this is why.

Manny looked great, no doubt, but this was a bigger mismatch than Rios and Robert Guerrero. In no way, shape or form did he belong in that ring.
      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 11-23-2014, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Algieri has huge heart. The man has guts. He withstood astonishing punishment for 12 rounds and finished on his feet. Pacquiao was on another level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
          Algieri has huge heart. The man has guts. He withstood astonishing punishment for 12 rounds and finished on his feet. Pacquiao was on another level.
          This!

I came online here this morning, having just stayed up to watch a whole night of boxing, fully expected a bunch of crap from a bunch of fools and sadly I wasn't wrong.

Yes Algieri isn't a great fighter but he is the WBO champion at 140lb and was moving up to fight one of the leading welterweights on the planet, it's the age old story of champion v champion. On top of that he had ridiculous size advantages over Manny and has great physical gifts of speed and reflexes but Pacquiao absolutely dominated him in every department.

We keep hearing that Pacquiao is weak against boxers, Algieri was a "slick mover", Tim Bradley was another one, we shouldn't forget that guys like Barrera and Marquez and Morales were all tremendous boxers.

End of story, Pacquiao proved, at his best, he may be the best welterweight on the planet.

Comment

• Great performance from PAC. Round nine KD was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              He ain't fighting no Maidana, no way jose. Maybe Vargas though!

PAC would annihilate Maidana Hatton style then you f*ggots will say ''he be Mayweather's leftovers and sheit''

Comment

• Now thats out of the way, the path is absolutely clear for May. I would wager that floyd will already have several gay roadblocks already in place. Just watch, they're coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Now thats out of the way, the path is absolutely clear for May. I would wager that floyd will already have several gay roadblocks already in place. Just watch, they're coming.

Oh there will plenty.... and his gay fanbase will find a way to justify his BS.

Comment

• algieri always rolls backwards when he gets knocked down, it's hilarious... that's called the algieri roll ©®

only thing algieri was good for in this fight was to coin a new knockdown dance.. soon boxers all over the world will be imitating this fantastic display of dancing prowess whenever they get knocked down.. some will even get knocked down on purpose just so that they can have a chance to show the crowd their own algieri roll.. gyms all over the world will incorporate the algieri roll into training, usually straight after running.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X