No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Algieri Prefight & Postfight discussion & analysis thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Algieri is good, he's just nowhere near Manny Pacquiao good.
    Algieri knows how to box very well but it was a big step from Provodnikov who doesn't know how to box at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      Swore someone said earlier, "Win or loose Chris is gonna surprise alot of people tonight"

He surprised me alright, with his comedy genius antics, and his corner's delusional ramblings
      i said it. and he did surprise a lot of people. look how many voted for him to get KO'ed. but he survived despite everything.

he showed heart. he is a champion.

Comment

• Algieri is ****ing delusional lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Korega View Post
          Maidana will be the one to end Manny. Quote me on that!
          It might end with Maidana KOing Pacquiao, but damn that will be an exciting fight!

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Jesse Vargas next

Comment

• I read in a article the other day that Algieri was set to make just over a million dollars for this fight. He was excited about finally being able to move out of his parents basement. With the performance he put on tonight the basement was too good for this bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                i said it. and he did surprise a lot of people. look how many voted for him to get KO'ed. but he survived despite everything.

he showed heart. he is a champion.
                Keep telling yourself that. He is a clown. A backwards peddling clown.

Comment

• manny pacs the best at fighting like manny pac and chris algeiri is the worst at fighting like chris algeiri

Comment

• Manny is the best in the world at fighting like Manny Pacquaio? And they said Algieri is a good talker <_<

Comment

• Algieri is actually well spoken pretty good analyst, maybe HBO can hook him up with a job.

Comment

Working...
                      X