No announcement yet.

I dont see what Canelo brings that can beat Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont see what Canelo brings that can beat Miguel Cotto

Flat footed, telegraphs his punches, cant cut the ring and doesnt bring anything Cotto has never seen before. I think Cotto wins by TKO and dismantles Canelo.

Combination punching, Canelo is one of the best in the game. Cotto won't just stand there and let him get off though so i'm with you on that. I also think Cotto whoops him. Goldenboy would be best served keeping Canelo away from Cotto.

Comment

Canelo has only been at this level once and he got undressed by Floyd. Cotto breaks him down with skill and stops him with his power.

Comment

Nothing. Cotto is the more complete fighter, more proven fighter, has had more elite competition, has more experience at the elite level, and really has no holes or weakenesses. Canelos knob slobbers are quickly becoming unbearable, and I wouldn't be surprised to see people actually have the audacity to make a case for Canelo being a favorite in any way shape or form.

Comment

I don't see how anyone could imagine Cotto wining.

Honestly. Cotto is the perfect opponent for Canelo. Canelo is highly underrated. No one who isn't fleet footed will beat him. Mark my words.

I hope Cotto is the favorite in the sports books, so I can make bank.

Comment

Cotto fans are scared to death of canelo lol

Comment

you guys are right...Cotto should fight GGG instead

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Cotto fans are scared to death of canelo lol
                why should we be scared? His defense sucks, he is flat flooted and his power is overated. Cotto will tag him all night with the jab and **** him up with the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Nothing. Cotto is the more complete fighter, more proven fighter, has had more elite competition, has more experience at the elite level, and really has no holes or weakenesses. Canelos knob slobbers are quickly becoming unbearable, and I wouldn't be surprised to see people actually have the audacity to make a case for Canelo being a favorite in any way shape or form.
                  Canelo beats Cotto EASILY he's faster, stronger, bigger he is too much for Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    why should we be scared? His defense sucks, he is flat flooted and his power is overated. Cotto will tag him all night with the jab and **** him up with the hook.
                    bcuz you guys keeping making threads like this lol it would be a good fight and 50/50 with the last man standing probably, I can see cotto taking knees until his fat boyfriend throws in the towel.

Comment

Working...
                    X