Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather scared to let Maidana wear approved MX gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    So Everylast MX gloves have no padding?

The comission approved gloves with no padding?

So mayweather had to pay Maidana 1.5 millions for no reason?
    I saw the video. The gloves that were sky blue didn't look like they had much padding to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Why would Floyd let Maidana use gloves with no padding? It's hard to tell if you guys really think the gloves are a big deal. Or if you guys hate Floyd so much you want to use this as a way to discredit the win. You guys complain about Floyd's every move it's really getting hard to tell.
      why did floyd let cotto wear the same type of glove?

the "custom" pair was only rejected by the commission because floyd's team had already broken them in while they constantly yelled "it's got no padding doe m'****as dyin' out here doe!". the other pairs were all approved but then it became "no horse hair or no fight doe!" straight from ellerbe's flared nostrils. smdh at you trying to spin a clear b*tch move.

Comment

I saw the video. The gloves that were sky blue didn't look like they had much padding to me.
        Since you saw the video, who are all the guys that died?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          why did floyd let cotto wear the same type of glove?

the "custom" pair was only rejected by the commission because floyd's team had already broken them in while they constantly yelled "it's got no padding doe m'****as dyin' out here doe!". the other pairs were all approved but then it became "no horse hair or no fight doe!" straight from ellerbe's flared nostrils. smdh at you trying to spin a clear b*tch move.
          They squeezed the gloves until there was no padding. And I'm the one spinning? That's a good one.

Comment

They squeezed the gloves until there was no padding. And I'm the one spinning? That's a good one.
            So if robert garcia and team maidana supposedly ripped out the padding in the gloves then how come they arent suspended or banned from boxing??

Comment

Mayweather took this dude from a warrior to
              b*tchin' woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                So if robert garcia and team maidana supposedly ripped out the padding in the gloves then how come they arent suspended or banned from boxing??
                he's just going to stick to that one point, which easily falls apart if you apply some form of logic, and sandbag his argument. he's trolling or is a complete imbecile. he saw da video doe, there was no padding doe, he saw floyd squeeze em.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I never said they did anything like that. The first pair were rejected. That's not even up for debate. After that Floyd flexed his muscles a little bit. It wouldn't of even been an issue if Maidana would've came correct the first time. This isn't baseball and there are no three strikes and your out bull****. You get one strike with Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

I never said they did anything like that. The first pair were rejected. That's not even up for debate. After that Floyd flexed his muscles a little bit. It wouldn't of even been an issue if Maidana would've came correct the first time. This isn't baseball and there are no three strikes and your out bull****. You get one strike with Floyd Mayweather.

Last edited by UTEP; 07-15-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

to be fair to that poster that is exactly what Richard Scheffer said.

Start at the 2:48 mark.

then Okay those gloves are a no go due to the abuse everyone put on them, then whats up with the regular comission approved gloves MX Unsused gloves?

Comment

Working...
                      X