No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: If That Was Cuban School, It's Limited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    I hope you feel better. Let out your anger, when you start insulting people over the internet it's usually a sign that you're butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      you wanna know whats weird is that you mention angulo and molina as fighters who gave lara a better fight and yet you probably fail to realize for sum reason (becuz maybe you dont know shiat about boxing) that angulo got destroyed by canelo doe, and most people thought molina beat lara ffs.....canelo hit air a few times but that was because lara was running for his life out there, and you condone that shiat which is sad, but you probly stream fights anyways so you dont lose money!!

and the only one who looks insecure is the 23 year old punk who probably got banned from his facebook account and comes on her to chit chat with friends, crying on every thread related to the fight on how lara got robbed... learn boxing doe
      Exactly!!! When you actually pay for a fight, your mindset changes. What about the people that actually paid more money than the PPV to see it live? If you're going to run, you're in the wrong sport. They don't make em like Whitaker any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Not for the majority of the 2nd half of the fight.
        but he didnt run as much as lara and he stood in front of canelo more then lara was what my point was...he is one of floyds biggest critics which was why i brought that up..

Comment

Calling it "Limited" is a polite way to put it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I hope you feel better. Let out your anger, when you start insulting people over the internet it's usually a sign that you're butt hurt.
            you have insulted me many times, so when i do it to you you wanna play the victim card???

Comment

canelo looked like a slow plodding limited fighter against Lara.

canelo is lucky to have corrupt judges always giving him corrupt scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by WilfredoGomezjr View Post
                Agree 100 % Canelo is a one dimensional fighter like Chavez Sr was . And Cotto will exploit Canelo's Defensive Flaws like Guerrero Did Andre Berto . Cotto will switch lefty back and forth , Left Hooks to Body alll day long , @ end Canelo is Gonna look like a Chicken Burrito !
                Get the **** outta here with that coño!

Comment

Originally posted by WilfredoGomezjr View Post
                  Agree 100 % Canelo is a one dimensional fighter like Chavez Sr was . And Cotto will exploit Canelo's Defensive Flaws like Guerrero Did Andre Berto . Cotto will switch lefty back and forth , Left Hooks to Body alll day long , @ end Canelo is Gonna look like a Chicken Burrito !
                  Did your dumba$$ just compare Chavez sr to Canelo? Are you some type of super troll dumba$$ go back to watching mma cause boxing is not for you

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    Great post!

Like I said,I have no idea how anybody can get behind a fighter like Lara.
                    If you're a man, have balls, like conflict, confrontation and a fight but yet cheer for Lara's running and passive-aggressive non-confrontational style of voxing you ain't a man and you sure don't care about boxing.
                    I'm not goint to go to the machismo $h1t you are pointing, but canelo is a ****ty fighter, he is mediocre and dind't won the fight and if you are happy with his performance you are as $h1tty as him, he is supossed to catch up with any fighter and put a beating, if lara ran all night ginger should had cut off the ring and beat him into submission but he doesn't know how t do it, ask yourself why?i'm not happy with lara even thought he won did enough to win,and that's the point "enough" wasn't going to cut it and he could had done a lot more, but canelo didn't do $h1t, hitting air and looking clumsy, well he has problem with coordination, the fact of the matter is that canelo didn't win and lara left the judges to rob him and you know what? I'm very happy that he got robbed so he can undersrtand that enough in boxing when you are not the A side is not enough, canelo can't hang with the elite and his tariner are morons...

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      I really can't comprehend how men with balls can support Lara's running. It goes against masculinity, machismo and prize fighting. I have to question the manhood of Lara's fans.

You can't have serious, prideful manhood and get behind the likes of Lara and running and escaping, and jabbing and avoiding...
                      Hahaha, you are that embarrassed by Canelo?

Comment

Working...
                      X