Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: If That Was Cuban School, It's Limited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't comprehend how men with balls can support Lara's running. It goes against masculinity, machismo and prize fighting. I have to question the manhood of Lara's fans.

You can't have serious, prideful manhood and get behind the likes of Lara and running and escaping, and jabbing and avoiding...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      lara's "skillz" is overrated but this maricone is forgetting that his fighter has looked extremely limited against 3 guys who aren't punching bags now. who the hell does he train besides canelo anyway? what were his instructions during the fight? "get off the stool, mijo, hombre levi martinez will take care of the rest."
      Chepo needs to stop training and start a full time career singing. Canelo looked extremely average.

Seriously who does Chepo train? Canelos brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That's weird; looking through this thread it looks like Canelo fans are crying. I find it quite amusing how insecure you guys are coming across.

Told you Canelos power was overrated
        you wanna know whats weird is that you mention angulo and molina as fighters who gave lara a better fight and yet you probably fail to realize for sum reason (becuz maybe you dont know shiat about boxing) that angulo got destroyed by canelo doe, and most people thought molina beat lara ffs.....canelo hit air a few times but that was because lara was running for his life out there, and you condone that shiat which is sad, but you probly stream fights anyways so you dont lose money!!

and the only one who looks insecure is the 23 year old punk who probably got banned from his facebook account and comes on her to chit chat with friends, crying on every thread related to the fight on how lara got robbed... learn boxing doe

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          Why would he cut off the ring and run into Lara left for When he didnt have to?

lol make no sense.
          so you want lara to stay still so canelo can punch him?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            you wanna know whats weird is that you mention angulo and molina as fighters who gave lara a better fight and yet you probably fail to realize for sum reason (becuz maybe you dont know shiat about boxing) that angulo got destroyed by canelo doe, and most people thought molina beat lara ffs.....canelo hit air a few times but that was because lara was running for his life out there, and you condone that shiat which is sad, but you probly stream fights anyways so you dont lose money!!

and the only one who looks insecure is the 23 year old punk who probably got banned from his facebook account and comes on her to chit chat with friends, crying on every thread related to the fight on how lara got robbed... learn boxing doe
            Great post!

Like I said,I have no idea how anybody can get behind a fighter like Lara.
            If you're a man, have balls, like conflict, confrontation and a fight but yet cheer for Lara's running and passive-aggressive non-confrontational style of voxing you ain't a man and you sure don't care about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
              Great post!

Like I said,I have no idea how anybody can get behind a fighter like Lara.
              If you're a man, have balls, like conflict, confrontation and a fight but yet cheer for Lara's running and passive-aggressive non-confrontational style of voxing you ain't a man and you sure don't care about boxing.
              exactly, beercules is as biased as they come...thanks

Comment

And Lara beat Trout much easier than Canelo, what's your point? weren't you saying Angulo knocked down Lara so Canelo is going to KTFO Lara and his glass jaw, but yet he didn't even drop him.

You sound mad? Are you ok?

Comment

exactly, beercules is as biased as they come...thanks
                  I don't know what to make out of this kid man, he sounds like a kid really, like a lot of cubans actually.

Comment

And at least mayweather beat canelo in the pocket, while lara ran like a "CHICKEN"(rueben guerrero voice).!!!!!
                    Not for the majority of the 2nd half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      And Lara beat Trout much easier than Canelo, what's your point? weren't you saying Angulo knocked down Lara so Canelo is going to KTFO Lara and his glass jaw, but yet he didn't even drop him.

You sound mad? Are you ok?

Comment

Working...
                      X