• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahah gold.
    The slaughter shall continue!

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
      Again you didn't answer my question.
      Will he had won with the same scorecards if he was the one moving. Yes or No?
      i think the real question you want to ask me is if canelo ran like lara in that fight if he would of got that decision? right if so then no, but you cant ask a question like that because canelo doesnt fight like that and will never and i mean everrrrr fight like that... point,blank period

Comment

• They begin to teach them the art of pedaling their bicycles at a young age in Cuba, :
        Last edited by VAGAB0ND; 07-14-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Held him to 2 punches to the head over the course of 12 ... Idk if it was a schooling but it was something. Canelo people take him not getting schooled and appearing to lose as a win ... SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            i think the real question you want to ask me is if canelo ran like lara in that fight if he would of got that decision? right if so then no, but you cant ask a question like that because canelo doesnt fight like that and will never and i mean everrrrr fight like that... point,blank period
            You know very well that the fight was a close fight any way you spinn it. And that is my point. Lara was never going to get the decision if it was close. He'll everyone knew that prior to the fight . There were already concerns about the fairness of the judges.

And you are right Canelo will never fight like that , he just doesn't have the talent and athletic ability to fight like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Held him to 2 punches to the head over the course of 12 ... Idk if it was a schooling but it was something. Canelo people take him not getting schooled and appearing to lose as a win ... SMH
              and yet lara ended with bruises in both eyes and an eyebrow cut...

Comment

• From left to right: JSFD26, DannYankee09, damit305, Cu****uyNYC, and kozone when they announced the decision:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                  From left to right: JSFD26, DannYankee09, damit305, Cu****uyNYC, and kozone when they announced the decision:

LMAOOOO

Comment

• I love the boxing culture of Cuba and what they bring to the sport.

Yeah, Lara stunk it up against Canelo but he is better than that. Rigo is a freaking wizard. Gamboa gave us the ballsiest performance of the year. Even the Cuban posters on this site are rock solid (apart from that JSFD26 idiot).

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
                      You know very well that the fight was a close fight any way you spinn it. And that is my point. Lara was never going to get the decision if it was close. He'll everyone knew that prior to the fight . There were already concerns about the fairness of the judges.

And you are right Canelo will never fight like that , he just doesn't have the talent and athletic ability to fight like that.
                      actually i had the fight a draw but 115-113 either way is fine with me...but fact are you cant win a fight running away... he landed 10 more total punches that is it....the fighter making the fight is going to win and in canelos case that is what happened... lara blew it bigtime choosing to fight that way....thats it

Comment

Working...
                      X