Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      It didn't really surprise me that geale got blasted out like he did. Nobody else has mentioned the size difference!!!
      Both roughly same height, geale has slight edge on reach apparently.
      It must be GGG's genetic makeup or something! Look at weigh in photos. You look at GGG's whole shoulder down to his elbow.... Looks huge in comparison to geale's.....just the way he's built....fu@king powerhouse!!!
      He's built like a farmhand or a warrior from medieval times. Stocky with thick legs, arms, and shoulders. Some guys have a big upper body and bird legs but he is just solid from toe to head. I was laughing at how much stronger he looked than Geale did in the shoulder area. GGG's biceps were like three times the size of Geale's were as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He's built like a farmhand or a warrior from medieval times. Stocky with thick legs, arms, and shoulders. Some guys have a big upper body and bird legs but he is just solid from toe to head. I was laughing at how much stronger he looked than Geale did in the shoulder area. GGG's biceps were like three times the size of Geale's were as well.
        Exactly!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Dude, WTF is that on the left, 2 rows in front of you with the red shirt.
          Even aliens have come to watch GGG fight.

Comment

• who were the 8 guys that said geale wins?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Did they kick out the cameraman who tripped Geale? lol

Comment

• I love Golovkin, he looks like a choir boy but once he's in there he's a ****ing killer! Knew he'd stop Geale but 3 round was quick! Nobody is messing wit him from 168 down other than Ward and even then its hard to call!

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                    Did they kick out the cameraman who tripped Geale? lol
                    I don't know the story but I'd love to find out! Old guy probably just made an unfortunate mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      I love Golovkin, he looks like a choir boy but once he's in there he's a ****ing killer! Knew he'd stop Geale but 3 round was quick! Nobody is messing wit him from 168 down other than Ward and even then its hard to call!
                      Agree about 160.

Not so much 168.

I think he has some tough fights up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X