Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
      nice finish especially because he got caught whilst throwing his own punch,
      cant deny this guys power,
      but he got hit with the left hook quiet a bit,
      would have been interesting if he fights someone with some punching power

im still not convinced with this guy to be honest,
      still need to see him fight some big names

i think the cotto fight would be good
      He did fight a big puncher in Stevens, who was already a big puncher at SMW and is a huge puncher at Middleweight. And Stevens best punches did nothing do Gennady.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I don't see anyone at 160 beating Golovkin Infact I don't see anyone seeing 12.

Belt holders - Quillen, Soliaman, Cotto.

These guys stand no chance and they're the belt holders.
        Every belt holder at 168 sees 12 and does even more. 160 sucks, the best fighter after Golovkin is a guy who weighed in at 155lbs for a MW fight, Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          that was ****ed up, geale didn't look hurt when the referee got to 8, but when geale shook his head (it looked to me like he was shaking his head like "couldn't believe i got hit by that", not "i dont wanna continue"), then the ref waved it off

i thought Geale won the first round
          Nah I think the ref talked to him and asked him if he was OK, and Geale shook his head.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          GGG should move to SMW, MW is just garbage, nobody good there.
          I agree that he should move up but apparently he wants to stay a little while a longer.

Comment

• GGG's english has gotten pretty good. I was impressed and he is very charismatic which could help him promote himself. GGG would destroy Cotto in less than 6 rounds. Gennady "The Mexican" Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Nah I think the ref talked to him and asked him if he was OK, and Geale shook his head.
              This. He tried to get his legs back under him but they were gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Geale didn't have the power to keep GGG away from him. He has the activity to win on points but doesn't have the power to get GGG's respect and keep him at bay.

If only GGG would go up to 168 now and fight Froch, Ward, Bika or Kessler.
                exactly what im thinking mate,
                the likes of kessler and froch will hurt him,
                gain his respect and he wont be so aggressive coming forward

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Just beat Barker's leftovers.
                  Oh STFU you hater.

You had no problem with riding Canelo's dick before he proved to be a really good fighter.

Fuckin hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He doesn't have the best defense or anything, but this is common for him because he shows zero respect for most his opponents' power. He knows he can take it and is more focused on landing his own punches.

It's obvious why.
                    It seemed like he came in with the mindset that it was gonna be a short night. I think he was overexerting himself and got hit more because of it. As you said, Geale just wasn't packing enough firepower to make him think twice. I prefer the patient, work behind a hard jab, stalker GGG over terminator GGG.

Comment

• his english is almost as good as mine

Comment

Working...
                      X