Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Geale RbR, prediction & discussion thread

Its felt like its been forever. We were all spoiled with his fighting four times a year so the past 5-6 months seems like an eternity. Boxing isn't as exciting without Golovkin. There's nothing like watching a true star with legit power destroy everyone in his path. No dancing, no pretending he's better than he is, no fake $100 bills and making it rain, no fake Mexican hype behind him, just 100% pure awesomeness that every boxing fan loves even if they know deep down inside he will utterly destroy their favorite fighter in less than 10 rounds.

After July 26th he'll be 30-0 (27 KO's). Can't wait to see Geale join Team GoodBoy! Who's ready fight?

Golovkin by TKO/KO
    84.78%
    Golovkin by Decision
    5.43%
    Geale by TKO/KO
    2.17%
    Geale by Decision
    6.52%
    Draw
    1.09%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Its felt like its been forever. We were all spoiled with his fighting four times a year so the past 5-6 months seems like an eternity. Boxing isn't as exciting without Golovkin. There's nothing like watching a true star with legit power destroy everyone in his path. No dancing, no pretending he's better than he is, no fake $100 bills and making it rain, no fake Mexican hype behind him, just 100% pure awesomeness that every boxing fan loves even if they know deep down inside he will utterly destroy their favorite fighter in less than 10 rounds.

After July 26th he'll be 30-0 (27 KO's). Can't wait to see Geale join Team GoodBoy! Who's ready fight?

lol fake mexican hype? so I guess when GGG said the best he ever sparred with was canelo, he was hyping him up too?
    Last edited by Bardock; 07-18-2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

We are ready.

Comment

I know I am. GGG aint nothing to **** wit.

Geale is a good fighter. I like him,but GGG is about run him over.

GGG via KO RD 9

Comment

If Golovkin ever had a fight in Northern California you would find me there in an instant

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            lol fake mexican hype? so I guess when GGG said the best he ever shared a ring with was canelo, he was hyping him up too?
            I was referring more to Chavez jr but seems like your insecurities are coming out!

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. How excited are you to watch GGG? On a scale of 10 to 10, with 10 being the highest, and 10 being the highest?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              I was referring more to Chavez jr but seems like your insecurities are coming out!

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. How excited are you to watch GGG? On a scale of 10 to 10, with 10 being the highest, and 10 being the highest?
              lol well with the past talk the last couple days I was just rounding up the assumption.

and 10/10 lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  lol well with the past talk the last couple days I was just rounding up the assumption.

and 10/10 lol
                  Canelo has earned my respect. A future GGG fight is in the stars I reckon.

Comment

He's going to **** Geale up. You don't keep a carnivore from meat for this long. Plus, you know GGG is going to want to look great in memory of his father.

Comment

Working...
                    X