Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: De La Hoya Knows Canelo Got a Gift!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will never have to see your boring a$$ on ppv again, back to obscurity ...
    unimas if their viewers dont complain...

Comment

Well, the viewing audience sure didn't get a gift.

Comment

He bragging that he landed 9 or 10 more punches..that's his argument for why he won? LMAO..this ain't the olympics cuz. A jab and a hook don't count as the on a scorecard. In the olympics every punch is +1 regardless of the punch itself, in boxing it's a big difference. A hook, an overhand, etc count the same as several jabs. If not Floyd and other amazing jabbers would fight on the backfoot jabbing all night long exclusively. 55 jabs out of 107 total landed punches when the other guy hits you with 88 power shots out 97 punches is a loss my friend. Sorry to break it to you.

Comment

ugh shut up already

your mouth is much more active than your fist...that's your problem.

Comment

No rematch, never!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              In Lara's defense one interview often turns into multiple articles.
              Read my mind. I'm aware of it. What makes it even worse is you don't know exactly when the words were spoken. These guys will take one interview, chop it up into bite-sized morsels, then torment everyone with Lara's "shit-talk" for weeks. It makes it seem like the guy just won't shut up.

Comment

Lara,

El mundo entero sabe que le dieron un regalo. Yo tengo amigos mejicano aqui en Fort Worth que estudian el boxeo y reconocen que tu ganaste la pelea. No te agaches la cabeza campeon. Tienes tremenda forma en el boxeo.

No es justo que tu estaba perdiendo la pelea antes del primer pinaso.

Ganaste la pelea de calle compadre. El mundo lo sabe.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLaw View Post
                  Lara,

El mundo entero sabe que le dieron un regalo. Yo tengo amigos mejicano aqui en Fort Worth que estudian el boxeo y reconocen que tu ganaste la pelea. No te agaches la cabeza campeon. Tienes tremenda forma en el boxeo.

No es justo que tu estaba perdiendo la pelea antes del primer pinaso.

Ganaste la pelea de calle compadre. El mundo lo sabe.
                  just look at the polls my friend, the majority of boxing fans and media had it for canelo, the fight was close, no room for the words gift or robbery ...

Comment

Oscar is the man in charge. He doesn't "know Canelo got a gift"; he MADE SURE Canleo got a gift..At the end of the day Lara should have made more out of his opportunity and he didn't.. He boxed good enough and in my eyes he won but knowing what he was up against, he should have done more..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Read my mind. I'm aware of it. What makes it even worse is you don't know exactly when the words were spoken. These guys will take one interview, chop it up into bite-sized morsels, then torment everyone with Lara's "shit-talk" for weeks. It makes it seem like the guy just won't shut up.
                      lol stop it bro.For the last few years lara been bltching and complaning
                      about wanting canelo and canelo ducking him blah blah blah.Now he
                      wants a rematch with canelo,Hes not gonna shut up about canelo
                      ever and its sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X