Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Saul Alvarez.. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Lara clearly won that fight.

I don't know what you were watching if you thought Canelo won.

The only way Canelo won that fight is if punches on the gloves and elbows count.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Lara win. People defend the decision because they don't like his style.

Comment

115-113 Canelo.

He pressed the action in every round. Landed the harder blows, Lara didn't want to engage whatsoever. You don't win PPV fights in Vegas against the A-side by running.

I don't understand why Lara decided to fight the way he did when he was given the platform to showcase his skills. I think that was probably his last big payday.

Comment

The Fans because we will never see Mayweather or Pacquiauo vs Lara. Nah but Canelo won, he chased a man for 36 minutes. That ***** wasn't boxing. I'd rather watch dancing with the stars while eating a Cuban sandwich than see another pupil of that Cuban boxing. I wonder old a$$ Ronnie Shields had chase Lara around the ring to get him prepared for this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Lara win. People defend the decision because they don't like his style.
            How did you score it? I picked Lara, put money on Lara and had Canelo by a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              How did you score it? I picked Lara, put money on Lara and had Canelo by a point.
              115-113 Lara. I was there though live, maybe I will see differently on TV.

Comment

Canelo 115-113.

If anyone has it more than 7-5 either way, though I still struggle to give Lara more than 5-6 rounds max, obviously has significant bias one way or the other.

Comment

Well half the people thought Canelo won and 1/3 felt Lara won.

At the end of the day, it's gonna go down as a close fight that Canelo won.

I agree it seems one judge always gives Canelo the benefit it seems, but.....Canelo still wins close fights, against good fighters.

He's fought undefeated Trout coming off win over Cotto....beat him

He fought Angulo coming off giving Lara hell and dropping him twice....killed him

He fought Lara who's basically unbeaten.....beat him

All this Canelo hate is annoying, and this blatant Lara d*ck riding because the new avoided flavor of he month fighter lost again. And I'm not even a Canelo fan, I'm a Lara fan. But he didn't win that fight.

Comment

118-109 Canelo over Trout
                    114-114 draw with Floyd
                    117-111 over Lara

How can anybody not look at this funny? Those aren't scores of judges looking at the fight objectively.

Comment

canelo won. i never said a boxer ran in my whole life. this is a first: Lara ran. i was rooting for him too. shameful. he did nothing in his biggest fight and stage.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 07-13-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X