• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    sorry but you're not an expert
    I am. .

Comment

Lara needs to KO Alvarez. The only way Lara will win a decision is if he knocks down Alvarez five times in five different rounds. If he does that, he will win by majority decision. Other than these two scenarios, he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        sorry but you're not an expert
        There is no such thing as a boxing expert!

Comment

It appears that Canelo is perceived to be the better boxer, their prediction being Canelo by UD, not KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            It appears that Canelo is perceived to be the better boxer, their prediction being Canelo by UD, not KO.
            they are probably factoring in the robbery/superstar factor which ups canelo's chances of winning to almost 100% all he has to do is not get ko'd and he should win.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Canelo doesn't need to outbox Lara to win a clear decision. His activity tonight is going to be very high.
              I was just gonna post the same thing. Idk why people keep pointed to the fact that Canelo can't "outbox" Lara to win the decision. There are many ways to win a decision. Hell, look at a more recent example, it was obvious that Floyd was outboxing Maidana but Maidana did what he had to do to make it close and win in a lot of people's eyes'

Comment

I just don't see judges giving lara a decision!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Canelo's activity has never ever been high. And it won't be tonight. I got 50T saying he won't throw more than 600 punches.
                  He doesn't need throw 600 to clearly outwork Lara. Lara doesn't have the highest work rate either.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I was just gonna post the same thing. Idk why people keep pointed to the fact that Canelo can't "outbox" Lara to win the decision. There are many ways to win a decision. Hell, look at a more recent example, it was obvious that Floyd was outboxing Maidana but Maidana did what he had to do to make it close and win in a lot of people's eyes'
                    Your right about that, even Robert Garcia said this before the fight, when he was studying the Ortiz fight he said even tho Ortiz wasn't landing, his activity on the ropes and backing Floyd down at points gave the perception of the commentators and judges that he was in trouble against the ropes and he implanted it perfect with Chino. Canelo activity could play a big role with the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      Canelo doesn't need to outbox Lara to win a clear decision. His activity tonight is going to be very high.
                      My sentiments exactly.

If Canelo's done his home work he would've studied the Angulo fight Lara had with him through and through and come to the conclusion that a high punch output would be a key to victory.

In addition, Canelo needs to take Lara's range away by being consistent on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X