No announcement yet.

Video: Japanese Boxer Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda Speaks Fluent Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Japanese Boxer Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda Speaks Fluent Spanish

This video tripped me out, he is 22 years old and started learning Spanish when he was like 17 or 18 when he went to train in Mexico and was given the name "El Mexicanito", he trains in Mexico and he is part of the famous Japanese Kameda boxing brothers.

His Spanish is impressive even the accent, he sounds like he was born in Mexico he kinda sounds like Canelo too.

Tomoki Kameda

Last edited by hectari; 07-12-2014, 12:55 AM.

Spanish isn't necessarily the hardest language to learn. Plus living in Mexico would help a ton.

Comment

Damn I was gonna post this tomorrow, you beat me to it haha You would think Spanish is his native language. It's seriously impressive. He has the Mexican accent down pat.

Comment

Impressive, he even sounds like a chilango too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          Impressive, he even sounds like a chilango too.
          Yeah
          Kind of sad that he talks better spanish than Brandon Rios, maybe even English too

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Yeah
            Kind of sad that he talks better spanish than Brandon Rios, maybe even English too
            LOL sad but true

Comment

He just made me a fan, respect for speaking the most beautiful idioma in the world.

Comment

His spanish is much better than Danny Garcia. Tomoki is gonna make a huge impression tomorrow. He is such a great fighter.

Comment

Great to see him stepping out of his backyard like a true champion does. I wish some other top japanese fighters would follow suit.

Comment

i don't know if it's still on youtube but there was a video a while back which showed he'd pretty much adopted a mexican lifestyle while living there. he was eating tacos, singing along to banda music and had a mexican girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                    X