No announcement yet.

Video: Japanese Boxer Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda Speaks Fluent Spanish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
    No, but you seemed embarrassed to be in your own skin. Are your parents immigrants? Do they speak fluent English?
    WTF..lol...what does nationality have to do with my own skin??lol

My parents were legal immigrants and my mom grew up here in the US and speaks fluent English. My dad (rip) also spoke fluent English.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Bro you do know there are white Mexicans right? and many of the hispanic or latino people in America are listed as Caucasian.

Oscar, Robert Guerrero, Mauricio Herrera, Danny Garcia, Canelo, Angulo these guys are considered WHITE.
      WTF? The only ones that are/should be considered white from that list is Canelo. All others are definitely mestizo's, some lighter but still obvious mestizos.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Marimar is caucasian

Comment

Dude is smart, I took Spanish in high school at 14 and still couldn't speak it as good as him.
            That is clearly not the same thing. You don't learn that much in school. You don't have to be smart to pick up a language if you live among native speakers. If you move to a particular country and stay there for a few years you will easily be fluent. If it's true that he's been in Mexico since he was 15 I have no idea why people are so amazed. He's supposed to speak spanish fluently.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              That is clearly not the same thing. You don't learn that much in school. You don't have to be smart to pick up a language if you live among native speakers. If you move to a particular country and stay there for a few years you will easily be fluent. If it's true that he's been in Mexico since he was 15 I have no idea why people are so amazed. He's supposed to speak spanish fluently.
              People are impressed because there are a lot of Mexicans who come here tend to not Speak English even after living here for years, they even have Spanish only tests at DMV. Look at Robert Garcia father he doesn't speak English and he has been living in the united states for over 40 years.

Comment

People are impressed because there are a lot of Mexicans who come here tend to not Speak English even after living here for years, they even have Spanish only tests at DMV. Look at Robert Garcia father he doesn't speak English and he has been living in the united states for over 40 years.
                That's not the same thing cause America is a different kind of country. Mexicans who come to America don't necessarily have to learn to speak english to make a living. You can go somewhere in East La and live among your own people and speak spanish only for the rest of your life. There are so many different communties in America that allow you to continue to live whatever lifestyle you want whether you're Mexican, Korean Dominican..etc. That's why you have so many people in America who don't speak english.

Tomoki is japanese and I'm pretty sure Mexico don't have large Japansese communties where he can stay and continue to live his life as a japanese in Mexico so he's basically being forced to learn the language. That's how you become fluent and this is how it is for most countries around the world. Once again it's not hard to learn a new language if you live among native speakers in whatever country you decide to move to.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  That's not the same thing cause America is a different kind of country. Mexicans who come to America don't necessarily have to learn to speak english to make a living. You can go somewhere in East La and live among your own people and speak spanish only for the rest of your life. There are so many different communties in America that allow you to continue to live whatever lifestyle you want whether you're Mexican, Korean Dominican..etc. That's why you have so many people in America who don't speak english.

Tomoki is japanese and I'm pretty sure Mexico don't have large Japansese communties where he can stay and continue to live his life as a japanese in Mexico so he's basically being forced to learn the language. That's how you become fluent and this is how it is for most countries around the world. Once again it's not hard to learn a new language if you live among native speakers in whatever country you decide to move to.
                  Of course they do:
                  http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan...tion_to_Mexico
                  As they have all kinds of Asians there, Filipinos , Korean , Chinese.

Come on now, what is known as Mexico now and some was the melting pot long before the US came along.

But to your point, there are many more Latinos in the US speaking Spanish. I mean shiat a Mexican from cancun is just a short boat ride away from Florida where he can speak the language he knows while he shoots the shiat with the local Cuban torta stall brotheren.

I mean hey , the pilgrims arrived not knowing the local language . Did they bother to learn it?

I give props to Tomoki though, as proud as the Japanese people are and rightfully so, I would have thought that his dad would have made him change his nick name by now.
                  Last edited by El_Purepecha; 07-13-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
                    Do you wear blue contacts and bleach your skin?
                    LOL at this moron.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
                      Of course they do:
                      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan...tion_to_Mexico
                      As they have all kinds of Asians there, Filipinos , Korean , Chinese.

Come on now, what is known as Mexico now and some was the melting pot long before the US came along.

But to your point, there are many more Latinos in the US speaking Spanish. I mean shiat a Mexican from cancun is just a short boat ride away from Florida where he can speak the language he knows while he shoots the shiat with the local Cuban torta stall brotheren.

I mean hey , the pilgrims arrived not knowing the local language . Did they bother to learn it?

I give props to Tomoki though, as proud as the Japanese people are and rightfully so, I would have thought that his dad would have made him change his nick name by now.
                      Gotta love it when people use strawman's talking points...

Never go full ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X