No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo-Lara Massive PPV Weigh-In Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    lol I wanna put that as my sig so bad. When canelo wins all of us should rock that sig lol the ballerina one
    put it there now.

Comment

Does anyone know why Bernard Hopkins is there???? Didn't he say he was leaving and not working with Oscar or Golden Boy ever again?

Comment

they need to bring back the fight day weigh-ins. These fighters now a days are not fighting in the weight classes they belong in...except for lara, he looks great at 155. But Canelo, he just looks pathetic...it's bullchit these guys blowing up 15 pounds the next day.

Comment

Lara takes the cake tomorrow night!

Comment

can't believe Juan Marquez vs orlando cruz is happening

Comment

Lara is usually in great shape, but it seems that he's in even better shape for this fight. Dude is seriously ready to take it to Canelo.

Can't wait for them to start trading ....

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                they need to bring back the fight day weigh-ins. These fighters now a days are not fighting in the weight classes they belong in...except for lara, he looks great at 155. But Canelo, he just looks pathetic...it's bullchit these guys blowing up 15 pounds the next day.
                Co-sign! Been saying that for at least ten years .... Fight @your weight class!!

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                  When has Canelo ever rehydrated over 170? Y'all exaggerate this ''drained'' chit.
                  His fight with Trout comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Lara is usually in great shape, but it seems that he's in even better shape for this fight. Dude is seriously ready to take it to Canelo.

Can't wait for them to start trading ....
                    Yeah, the guy's an athlete, but he looks in especially amazing shape this time. No surprise. This is the biggest fight of his life. Reminds me of Rigo. He always looks great, too; but he looked fantastic versus Donaire.

Comment

Canelo don't look well at all I think he put on the Cap to try and disguise but he looked extra pasty and and lethargic to me. I am sure he is eating good right now but it does look as if was a bit of a struggle and I think even Lara kinda senses that as well

Regardless I am sure Canelo after he rehydrate he will be ready to go come fight night. Lara looks in phenomenal shape from head to toe, like he put in extra work for this fight and it shows

Don't care who wins, hopefully we get a good fight with NO CONTROVERSY!

Comment

Working...
                      X