No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo-Lara Massive PPV Weigh-In Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara looks in top shape.

Canelo looks fine to me, far from drained...he's losing regardless. Lara by wide UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      What happened with Trout? Canelo clearly won that fight. I agree the scores were too wide and the open scoring made Trout know he was down, but it was his decision to not go for the KO so that's on him. Canelo controlled that fight and landed the power shots that made the difference. I just watched that fight again today on Showtime, I don't see how anyone can say Trout won that fight without any bias. Hell he even said in the ring Canelo was better that night.
      *Checks his sig pic*

Clearly won my ass. You don't clearly win a fight where more than 50% think you lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        *Checks his sig pic*

Clearly won my ass. You don't clearly win a fight where more than 50% think you lost.
        More than 50% lol why you always reaching man? You can go and look at Beercules' thread mostly everyone said he won a close clear decision lol ******

Comment

• Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
          More than 50% lol why you always reaching man? You can go and look at Beercules' thread mostly everyone said he won a close clear decision lol ******
          Not reaching. I remember the atmosphere going into the trout fight was similar to this one. Many felt it 50/50. I scored the fight live with a scorecard app on a smartphone I owned at the time and remember having Trout up by a few rds. Don't fool yourself with those lopsided official scorecards. That open scoring worked like a charm for Alvarez.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            What makes you think Lara will get robbed?

Funny thing is Lara still has a 1 under his loss column due to "incompetent judging" from judges that were suspended indefinitely post paul williams.
            100% agree with you, and you can thank al haymond for one of the biggest robberies of the decade, im sure you know which fighter is haymond backing up this time...

Comment

• It should be a great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                100% agree with you, and you can thank al haymond for one of the biggest robberies of the decade, im sure you know which fighter is haymond backing up this time...
                Haymond wasn't much help for Floyd then.

Comment

Haymond wasn't much help for Floyd then.

you had schaeffer back then and haymond was still close to GBP... now he is not

Comment

Not reaching. I remember the atmosphere going into the trout fight was similar to this one. Many felt it 50/50. I scored the fight live with a scorecard app on a smartphone I owned at the time and remember having Trout up by a few rds. Don't fool yourself with those lopsided official scorecards. That open scoring worked like a charm for Alvarez.
                    I know some people find certain things more important than others and this isn't to offend or call you out but if you had Trout up by a few rounds (despite the KD ) maybe you had Trout goggles on. Its been a while but Trout had at BEST a close 1 point win or draw, I could entertain that.. I thought Canelo won a clear competitive fight by a couple (going from memory).

Comment

Working...
                    X