Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the pro/ ex pro fighters on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't trained in 4 months due to surgery. But I did stay at a holiday inn last night

Comment

Tore my rotator cuff in HS, way too much pitching, and stopped doing sports for about 2 years. Starting training to turn pro at 22, was doing well after about 6 months started doing some sparring, then one day I was on the heavy bag and felt a really sharp pain in my shoulder. I fought it off, came home to pick up my baby at 6 months old and nearly dropped him. Injured the same shoulder again and now I just play basketball a couple times a week.

Comment

I beat Tyson in Punch-Out in 89'. I beat Holyfield in Real Deal Boxing in '91. I ducked Pacquiao in Fight-Night in 2010.

Comment

The ones people have already mentioned, Eddie Chambers has posted on here, and Jeff Mayweather obviously reads here based on some of the stuff he says in interviews. The best part is just about all of the people mentioned in this thread were in the red from Pacfans before the mods got big rep bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
            Goodluck buddy

Waleed Din turned pro his debut is on 13/9

He posts under his name.
            Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            Good luck my friend !! Train hard and keep working
            Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

I'll keep everybody posted.

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
              Amateur counts for sure and is definitely better than nothing .. If they have never laced up a pair or are some type of accomplished trainer then it's hard for me to take any technical breakdown of a fighter seriously
              In that case I'd say there are a good amount including myself.

I agree with your second point.

Comment

Working...
              X