Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the pro/ ex pro fighters on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
    Not saying people are wrong but I see where roger mayweather gets the " most people don't know **** about boxing " quote ..I have been reading a lot of comments from the average poster and it seems a lot of them speak as if they are the overlords of boxing insight and discredit a lot of fighters if not their own fav... I just want to know who on this forum is pro/ex pro fighters.. I know there's a bunch..
    Shawn Porter, Waleed Din, rockin'..., and Zab Judah, if there's others I don't know them.

Cuauhtelmoc is a trainer and I think ex fighter.

Then many of us are Amateur fighters of different levels, me included.

The rest are fans of all ages and places, and there's also a bunch of trolls.

Comment

230 AM. Bouts and was pro briefly but had to go work for my father with a 2 yr old son and a baby boy on the way .. Pro boxing in the 80's was tough to make good money in .... Wish I could have fought in today's era

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
        Iceman John scully posts here from time to time,Shawn porter posted here before he got big now he's too good to post here I guess...can't think of anyone else
        I asked Porter if he has posted here because somebody mentioned it before, he said he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Shawn Porter, Waleed Din, rockin'..., and Zab Judah, if there's others I don't know them.

Cuauhtelmoc is a trainer and I think ex fighter.

Then many of us are Amateur fighters of different levels, me included.

The rest are fans of all ages and places, and there's also a bunch of trolls.
          Amateur counts for sure and is definitely better than nothing .. If they have never laced up a pair or are some type of accomplished trainer then it's hard for me to take any technical breakdown of a fighter seriously

Comment

Originally posted by IboxSouthpaw View Post
            230 AM. Bouts and was pro briefly but had to go work for my father with a 2 yr old son and a baby boy on the way .. Pro boxing in the 80's was tough to make good money in .... Wish I could have fought in today's era
            Sick man, you've got some good ring experience, the 80's had some talent, if you were in shape im sure you could give someone like Keith Thurman or Marcos Maidana a good sparring session.

Comment

i used to take part in backyard boxing matches with friends just for fun. this was a long time ago probably back in the mid 60s. i was still in high school at this time.

Comment

I boxed in the AM's

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Sick man, you've got some good ring experience, the 80's had some talent, if you were in shape im sure you could give someone like Keith Thurman or Marcos Maidana a good sparring session.
                  Would have loved to knock him around... Believe it or not but only maidana possesses the old school mentality and toughness.. A guy like Thurman would have got hurt on some nasty gym wars alone imo

Comment

Cornflake post on here sometimes...But honestly with all the fighter bashing and **** talking I could see why fighters wouldn't want to post here.

Don't get me wrong though,their are a lot of good posters on here...Like Me.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Cornflake post on here sometimes...But honestly with all the fighter bashing and **** talking I could see why fighters wouldn't want to post here.

Don't get me wrong though,their are a lot of good posters on here...Like Me.
                      Agreed ... The fighter bashing makes pros think twice about signing up and letting you know

Comment

Working...
                      X