Wow! Really interesting video about Pacquiao's biggest fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jose.sooto's real name is Nate Jones

Comment

It's tired and lame when they do it to Floyd, and it's just as tired and lame when they do it to Pac.

Comment

You know it's a big thread fail when even Floyd fans defend Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          You know it's a big thread fail when even Floyd fans defend Manny

Yo, I'm a huge fan of Mayweather but I'm a bigger fan of boxing and to me you just can't be a real fan of boxing and want to tear apart the amazing stuff either guy has done in this sport. These are the legends of our time, man. Pac, Floyd, Marquez, these guys are above that crap. People just need to accept their amazingness and appreciate it. Straight up. Getting your rocks off trying to pick it apart is some pathetic stuff. Can't defend that. I can disagree about what caused May/Pac to fall through with Pac fanatics but I'm never about running down Pac's greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            being nice and humble really has nothing to do with it.

its your resume. tyson was a jerk and he got overrated to the gills and people loved watching him fight. same with ali who you could say had a bad attitude. pacquiao is liked because he was exciting. sure being nice and fake humble is nice but if pacquiao was nice and fake humble but fought like rigondeaux he wouldnt be as loved.

floyd doesnt get respect because not only is his resume suspect, his attitude is crap and so are most of his fights.
            people love tyson because they're scared of him!! LOL.. they talk mad shiiet behind tyson's back so cut it with that. plus tyson was an exciting fighter to watch back then, just like what i said about why people like manny for his fighting style and attitudde. and its not all about ur resume, half the people hyping and showing love to these fighters are casual fans who pays no attention to a freaking resume LOL. and ur last sentence thats exactly what i said! LOL!!! how u carry urself is gonna determine ur fan base.

Comment

Hype is when someone receives praise and adulation, of which they are undeserving.

Whatever you think of his opponents, you can not deny Pacquiao's achievements or the fact that he fought everybody that was somebody in his era. Was Cotto not the best welterweight on the planet not named Mayweather? Was Margarito not a big, hard hitting gladiator? Was Oscar not favourite in their bout? Was Barrera not an ATG coming off his best run yet? Was Morales not an ATG? And so on and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Hype is when someone receives praise and adulation, of which they are undeserving.

Whatever you think of his opponents, you can not deny Pacquiao's achievements or the fact that he fought everybody that was somebody in his era. Was Cotto not the best welterweight on the planet not named Mayweather? Was Margarito not a big, hard hitting gladiator? Was Oscar not favourite in their bout? Was Barrera not an ATG coming off his best run yet? Was Morales not an ATG? And so on and so forth.
                Roberto Duran was an ATG but that doesn't mean William Joppy gets huge credit for beating him. More important than who is when.

There is no denying that Manny is an ATG and a legend but it's not because he beat Margarito (horrible fight) or Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0JWH...ature=youtu.be

This video has nothing but facts in it, not opinions, FACTS.

This is 2014 and they saying that Pac already fought "the best" during his incredible media hype run back in 08-2010. Please take a look at this video and discuss, was Manny Pacquiao maybe a little TOO hyped?
                  Saw you are red so I didn't bother to click the link. You are a floydiot alt pretending to be someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Manny's best win was probably Barrera still.. are we going to get a thread on how Rocky Marciano beat up on old men too?
                    If Marciano fought in this social media era that we live in, where the people who get the most attention are those who bash others, then yes we would get a thread on him.
                    Having said that, Pac has been handled carefully with the exception of Marquez since he has moved up to 147. I have felt as though Marquez is the only fighter Pac has fought who posed a real threat to him every time they have fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X