Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is worse, Pac-Rios or Pac-Alergeri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is worse, Pac-Rios or Pac-Alergeri?

Pac making a Jr Welter brawler who had just lost his last bought come up in weight or Pac fighting Alergeri, an unknown ESPN level fighter who got a shot by beating up another ESPN level fighter?

You know, you gotta think the ONLY thing that could possibly save that crappy PPV would be to have a decent undercard. Unfortunately I don't need to remind you how minuscule the undercard bouts are at Top Rank.

Cast your vote.
    Pac-Rios was worse
    46.55%
    Pac-Alergeri is worse
    36.21%
    Both are horrible matches
    17.24%

They're both pretty bad. But I'll say Algeri

Comment

Didn't have an issue with Rios considering the circumstances but Algieri is a horrible fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        They're both pretty bad. But I'll say Algeri
        It's funny really, Floyd got a lot of flack for taking the Guerrero and Ortiz bouts, hell even the Maidana fight....yet people are condemning this fight. Where are those people who were crapping on Floyd at?

Comment

That's like asking which std is worse..... They're all bad

Comment

What ever happened to humble 'ole Bob saying he's fully committed to working with Golden Boy now that Schaefer is gone?

What happened to the Khan talks?

The Bobfather tricking the oh so casual fans yet again?

I would rather see Pac fight Khan over Algeria.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              It's funny really, Floyd got a lot of flack for taking the Guerrero and Ortiz bouts, hell even the Maidana fight....yet people are condemning this fight. Where are those people who were crapping on Floyd at?
              He got flack because he wasn't coming off a face-first KO.

Comment

The proposed Algieri fight would take place at what weight?

Comment

Brandon was a proven fighter. He far more battle tested and in with what we thought was better competition. Alvarado was looked upon as one if the better fighters in the 140 division, Brandon was a good 140lb'. You have to rewind your thought process to last summer before certain things transpired, such as Rios being thought upon as better competition then what he had turned out to be. And same for Alvarado, it's easy in hind sight to say Rios wasn't worthy, etc,

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    The proposed Algieri fight would take place at what weight?
                    That's a good question! I presume at WW. So there goes the pride of the Philippines forcing yet another JWW up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X