Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Algieri in Serious Talks For 11/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, what an utter piece of garbage this fight is.

Comment

• This would be the perfect time to make the rematch with cotto vs pac-girl .but I guess it won't happen now that roach is having a threesome .sssuucckkkkss

Comment

• This is utter and complete bull****, WTF. This is such a terrible fight, Algieri blows no one wants to see him fight anyone.

This is so typical of Arum and Roach, if any of you buy this PPV I will hate you for eternity.

Comment

• A fight with Algernon is still 10x better than Danny fight Rob Dyrdek

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
            Meh.. I don't think this fight should be on PPV, but I think it's going to be in interesting fight. Algieri is very good boxer, is at least 4 inches taller and has a 5 inch reach advantage over Manny. Never said I was paying for it, but then again I'm not paying for Mayweather vs Maidana II either being that I thought Floyd CLEARLY won the first fight and will win the second even easier.

And btw I think Algieri could give Maidana or Guerrero problems, but Canelo at 154 and properly hydrated would be too big.
            I think Postol is better than Algeri. Maidana would destroy Algeri in 6 or less. Ruslan is tough as hell, but he can't box. That's why he lost to Bradley and Algeri, and I don't really think he really lost (maybe a draw) either fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Nothing he said was racist. Whenever a white fighter bursts on the scene he's often hyped to oblivion. Take GGG, Ruslan, and Kovalav for instance. Froch is on there as well.
              You are not very smart. Provodnikov and Kovalev are hyped by white supremacist racists. Chris Algieri actually knows how to box. White America is making its return.

Comment

• the funny thing is that I thought it was mostly all Pac/Roach fans that were saying that Provo won and all Algeri did was run and that he was a disgrace. They said all he did was run and flick a jab all night which isnt even great for amatuer boxing. They said that its not fair that Provo was the only guy trying to make a fight while Algeri gets to just run & jab so please dont try to defend this fight if you did that

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  You are not very smart. Provodnikov and Kovalev are hyped by white supremacist racists. Chris Algieri actually knows how to box. White America is making its return.
                  If so say so...he might be able to beat Pac but just wait till he goes up against a real boxer with movement. Another Pavlik in the making.

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    So two of boxing's biggest PpV stars in two joke fights
                    Which is why I don't understand why people **** on Cotto... he lost his share of fights, but at least he doesn't go on PPV with most of his **** fights. Cotto/Mayorga being the exception of course but at least Cotto's tune ups are on HBO for the most part, I would be fine with Manny and Floyd fighting these guys if it was non-PPV. But I sure as **** am not paying $65 to see Manny vs the great white hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                      If so say so...he might be able to beat Pac but just wait till he goes up against a real boxer with movement. Another Pavlik in the making.
                      I love both Chris Algieri and Kelly Pavlik, but your comparison of the two makes me realize that I was trolled by you. I am ashamed of myself. I let a black supremacist troll me. I suck at Boxing Scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X