Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is overrated and can't box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the trout vs Canelo live in San Antonio and I felt trout won the fight. Then caught the fight on YouTube and I felt it could have gone ethier way but more to trout. I wasn't impress by Canelo skills now or then. Definitely overrated

Comment

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
      I'm sick of tthis guy he can't box he's overrated mayweather whooped his ass. He beat up a shot Angulo that Lara beat . After Lara beats him let's see how many more ppv fights he gets. Has no credible victories all his wins are bums overrated over hyped
      "May, 2014"........lol, beyond that, he's gonna destroy this loudmouth man.....get used to the idea and accept is as truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
        I agree, if Canelo beats Lara legit okay he is the goods. But as it stands he's the definition of a hype job. That Trout fight was a disgrace.
        ???????....when he eats Lara for breakfast, what is the story going to be? I'm intrigued.

Comment

I'm sick of tthis guy he can't box he's overrated mayweather whooped his ass. He beat up a shot Angulo that Lara beat . After Lara beats him let's see how many more ppv fights he gets. Has no credible victories all his wins are bums overrated over hyped
          Your mother is overrated in the sack, and? Do you see me complaining about it amongst crowds? No! Just remember, I could have made the same thread about your mom so show some character.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Came here for stories....

was not disappointed, cool story, Bro.
              hahahah. these type of threads inspire the most creative ways to express our gratitude for cool stories.

Comment

He looks pretty bloody good to me.

OP is scum.

Canelo is awesome!

You are not a bum for losing to money, that's ridiculous.

Comment

show some character? It's my personal opinion.if you don't like it do not read it.what has canelo done besides have 1 creditable win over trout? Angulo was already done from the Lara fight he proved he rather fight the weaker opponent by taking the Angulo fight. And he got his ass whooped by Floyd & after that all of a sudden he's one of the best get out of here with that nonsense hopefully he gets his ass beat by Cotto after Lara is done with him but he'll probably be to scared. He's overrated

Comment

Rigondeaux is overrated and can't brawl.

Comment

He did not just lose 2 Floyd he got his ass whooped.Showed no boxing skills . before the mayweather fight what credibility does Canelo have on his resume? I'll give you all the time you need to answer that question

Comment

Working...
                      X