No announcement yet.

Canelo is overrated and can't box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is overrated and can't box

I'm sick of tthis guy he can't box he's overrated mayweather whooped his ass. He beat up a shot Angulo that Lara beat . After Lara beats him let's see how many more ppv fights he gets. Has no credible victories all his wins are bums overrated over hyped

Cool story bro

Comment

Cool story bro x2.

Comment

Coolest story i've ever heard, bro

Comment

all of you must be going for sorry ass Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
            Wow another cool story!! Keep em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
              Nope. I think Lara will edge it. But you started talking about "Canelo cant box". So, you get a big, fat, very well-earned:

Cool story bro.

Comment

He's a decent boxer but fights like he think he's a better boxer than he actually is

Comment

I actually think Canelo is gonna win......If he can get scores like in the Mayweather fight, he's gonna win. Nah, he's gonna pull it out legit.

Comment

Same was said going into the Trout fight, rather than admit he decisively beat Trout many decided to instead see it as a draw or a victory for Trout, even called it a robbery. I have no doubt that regardless of the outcome against Lara many will feel stupid, especially those expecting a schooling. It's a win win for me regardless, just glad we're getting the kind of fight where it's hard to decide a victor, Canelo is my guy and I like the feeling of being genuinely worried.

Comment

Working...
                    X