No announcement yet.

Canelo is overrated and can't box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caliAv View Post
    for all you idiots it's not a story it's my personal opinion so I'd appreciate it if you don't comment if you have nothing to say about Canelo, Lara or the fight . I'm not your bro so you can shove that cool story up your ass

Comment

Lara is the best in the division.does anyone think Mayweather would or will ever step into the ring with Lara I doubt it.Why would Canelo go after Angulo coming off a loss instead of the winner he's clearly not confident enough in his ability to beat Lara . the only reason he took the fight is because Lara called him out like he did

Comment

he sure can box looks like he forgot everything about boxing when he couldn't catch mayweather
        Why do you keep mentioning Floyd?? who has ever outboxed Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Williams, Vanes, Angulo, Trout, arguably Molina. More than Alvarez has done.
          He lost to Williams and Molina

and Canelo also beat Trout and Angulo....so why are you hyping a man who has not done more then Canelo?

Comment

Canelo is gonna crack that piece of glass Lara calls a chin. Canelo is gonna walk him down and knock Lara cold as ice in the 8th. BELIEVE DAT.

Comment

I'm bringing up Mayweather because people say Canelo can box but showed no boxing skills against his toughest opponent. No one can outbox Money May but Canelo did nothing.

Comment

Canelo fought a Angulo who was not the same Angulo who fought Lara.if you even watched the williams fight you can see who won that's why all 3 judges got suspended

Comment

I'm bringing up Mayweather because people say Canelo can box but showed no boxing skills against his toughest opponent. No one can outbox Money May but Canelo did nothing.
                  aight you are just stupid..you make no sense and are trolling..red on the way

Comment

I'm sick of tthis guy he can't box he's overrated mayweather whooped his ass. He beat up a shot Angulo that Lara beat . After Lara beats him let's see how many more ppv fights he gets. Has no credible victories all his wins are bums overrated over hyped
                    You're an idiot.

Comment

I'll be at the fight Saturday if you want to see who's really stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X