No announcement yet.

Imagine if khan was fighting Rod Salka next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
    Danny has got some slack for this but he fooking deserves every ounce of it, if it was Khan however I could imagine the thread having over 300 replies within 3hrs of being posted. Too much hate for him and no understanding as to why other than maybe his race or religion.
    Pretty much this, Internet nerds hate him cos he's Pakistani and Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You believe wikipedia,LMAO that was ya first mistake..Like I said Collazo was never(and I mean never)a Champion..He held the wbc interim belt(which means he get's a shot at the actual Champion),that does not mean he was a Champion..

Oh and I never said Collazo was a bum,or any of those other fighters either..That's just your conscience buddy..

I don't think a Khan fan should even have Timmy's name in their mouth,seeing how their careers have been night and day to each other..Bradley resume far(and I mean far!!!!)better then Khan..Have a nice day..LMAo..
      Please stop embarassing yourself and look up on Boxrec to double check or you probably did and don't want to admit.

This is driving me crazy..Who'd he beat??I've never seen Collazo win a belt,and I've been following him for a while..He loss to Hatton I believe that was for a vacant belt..He loss to Mosley,I believe that was an interim belt,he loss to Berto that was for the WBC belt..So when did he win this strap..

Clearly you haven't. http://www.boxingscene.com/collazo-s...ight-year--938

It's kind of sad how Bradley's fans or Storm Troopers (boy scouts) have resort to trolling in order to mellow the stinging effects of their boy quacking out of a fight against a glass chin fighter.
      Last edited by Box-Office; 07-05-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Please stop embarassing yourself and look up on Boxrec to double check or you probably did and don't want to admit.

Clearly you haven't. http://www.boxingscene.com/collazo-s...ight-year--938

It's kind of sad how Bradley's fans or Storm Troopers (boy scouts) have resort to trolling in order to mellow the stinging effects of their boy quacking out of a fight against a glass chin fighter.
        Bit late,and unlike so many I don't do box rec..I try my hardest to go off memory..If I'm wrong(which in this case I was)I have no problem admitting it and also getting more knowledge about the sport..It's nothing wrong with it tbh..

Trolling..OK..Yes Bradley ducked Khan and went right to a fight with an atg..Let me guess tho,Khan is better then Pac right..

Comment

Bit late,and unlike so many I don't do box rec..I try my hardest to go off memory..If I'm wrong(which in this case I was)I have no problem admitting it and also getting more knowledge about the sport..It's nothing wrong with it tbh..

Trolling..OK..Yes Bradley ducked Khan and went right to a fight with an atg..Let me guess tho,Khan is better then Pac right..
          I wouldn't say Cassamayor is an ATG

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Bradleys dubious decision over Pacquiao is easily his best 'win' on it but when younger fans years from now watch it they will clearly know its a robbery.

Beating a prime 140lbs Maidana trumps a dodgy win over Pacman imo.
            Well Bradley never came close to beating Pacman so why should anyone give him crédit for a win?

I wouldn't say Maidana is the best on either mans resume, but it's probably top 3.

Is this a serious question??Take off Marquez and Pac,and still Bradley resume is far better..Khan has two KO losses in the early part of the fight,1st rd and 3rd..Bradley also unified twice fought 3 undefeated fighters back to back and did this all outclassing most of his opponents..Come on bro,I know ya like Khan..I like him too,but the answer to ya question is easy if you just be honest..
            Absolutely. I'm not saying Khans is better, but I certainly think it's comparable. I care more about who each man beat than what belt they've won. Bradley beat Junior Witter for example, for the belt. I mean come on. Khan beat Kotelnik - a solid champion who should have a win over Alexander as well. Malignaggi, a two weight champion, Maidana the guy nobody wanted to fight and who was practically unbeaten as he'd only lost a close decision. Zab Judah a multiple weight champion too who was champion. He also should have a win over Peterson, and has fought Danny Garcia - the reigning champ. Add to that a host of unbeaten guys like salita and mcloskey. Note that with the exception of Judah, khan fought these guys in their prime. He also beat a past prime Julio Diaz.

Bradley beat Alexander, Marquez, provodnikov who was a good fighter but certainly not as good as Maidana. Abregu, Holt and Peterson. Good guys but I don't really think anyone of these guys would massively enhance Khan's resume. With the exception of Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Well Bradley never came close to beating Pacman so why should anyone give him crédit for a win?

I wouldn't say Maidana is the best on either mans resume, but it's probably top 3.

Absolutely. I'm not saying Khans is better, but I certainly think it's comparable. I care more about who each man beat than what belt they've won. Bradley beat Junior Witter for example, for the belt. I mean come on. Khan beat Kotelnik - a solid champion who should have a win over Alexander as well. Malignaggi, a two weight champion, Maidana the guy nobody wanted to fight and who was practically unbeaten as he'd only lost a close decision. Zab Judah a multiple weight champion too who was champion. He also should have a win over Peterson, and has fought Danny Garcia - the reigning champ. Add to that a host of unbeaten guys like salita and mcloskey. Note that with the exception of Judah, khan fought these guys in their prime. He also beat a past prime Julio Diaz.

Bradley beat Alexander, Marquez, provodnikov who was a good fighter but certainly not as good as Maidana. Abregu, Holt and Peterson. Good guys but I don't really think anyone of these guys would massively enhance Khan's resume. With the exception of Marquez.
              I disagree with Maidana being better then Prov..I actually think Prov is more athletic then Maidana..He also places his punches better then Maidana as well..There is some misconception about these fighters imo,I would give anyone of the fighters named when Bradley fought them,Abregu Alexander Prov Holt all have a very good shot at beating Khan..Nobody on Khans resume stands a chance..Not even the so called Maidana who you said nobody wanted to fight..Yet was it not Maidana who fake injury in order not to fight Bradley..I never hear this talked about at all btw..

Bradley beat Champions..You say come on about Witter,who at the time was avoided by Hatton and was ranked num 1 at Jr WW..I mean come on bro your really not being fair here..I bring up belts cause Bradley has won every belt off of the Champion..That is a very impressive thing,and it's not easy..

As for the whole Pac fight..I really don't wanna go down this road at all..I think this forum knows my stance on this matter..Bradley beat Pac,like it or not..It's his best win,added on to a really really good resume..Now if you wanna say before Bradley added Pac and Marquez that Khan and Bradley's resume was closer(imo Bradley still had a better resume)ok..Right now,their resumes are far apart..Khan has to play catch up for real..

Why should he(Khan)have beat Peterson..I really don't agree with this either..Now if ya wanna say it should have been a no contest,I could get with that a lil more..That fight was close,and I had a draw,there were plenty of people who saw the fight for Peterson..I don't think it's clear it should have been a W for Khan..

Comment

Oh the pain that would be for Khan, that jaw would be need staples and glue just to remain in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  I wouldn't say Cassamayor is an ATG
                  He is still a better fighter overall then Khan..Wouldn't you say??

Comment

He is still a better fighter overall then Khan..Wouldn't you say??
                    At that time, Khan was certainly the fighter that would hold more value. Cassamayor was incredibly washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                      At that time, Khan was certainly the fighter that would hold more value. Cassamayor was incredibly washed up.
                      Yes Casa was past it,yet still was a good name and it was nothing more then a fight to get money off the table and pay Shaw..How many of those kinda fights can you honestly say Bradley has fought tho??

Let's be honest here tho..Which deal would you have taken??3 fights that's worth at best 8mill,a worst 4mill..Or a 2mill deal for 1 fight??It's really that simple..

Oh and TR tried to land a Maidana fight,yet Maidana once again thought better of it..

Comment

Working...
                      X