Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: The Opponent Don't Matter, It's My Show!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, did Danny take classes at Floyd's school of media??

Comment

I'm a Garcia fan and I hate this fight. I'm not going to watch it. But I wouldn't say this fight is a deal breaker. I mean DG is still young and he has indeed fought a good number of tough guys. I'll consider it strike one against him. We'll see where he goes after he finishes this soft touch. I have a feeling things will get better. At least he hasn't fallen behind as much as Andre Ward (yet?).

Comment

Cmon danny. Just slow ure roll especially when ure fighting these soft touches. Damn these new age fighters. I'm young but I wish these fighters conducted themselves like the old school cats.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (28-0, 16KOs) realizes there is a lot of anger over the selection of Rod Salka (19-3, 3KOs) as the upcoming opponent for the Showtime televised tripleheader on August 9th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn - but he says the opponent doesn't matter because everyone will attend the card to see "the Danny Garcia show."

Garcia says he defeated Salka in the Pennsylvania Golden Gloves in 2006, but doesn't remember much from the fight.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          you just drove away viewers with that, danny....

it would have been better if you had just shut your mouth...or talked less...

Comment

seriously, garcia already beat this guy and he still had the nerve to make this fight?

Comment

Your the show lmao you can't carry a ppv ,your a sideshow with your clown dad.

Comment

Garcia, you are a punk man...step it up and quit taking cakewalks.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                  you just drove away viewers with that, danny....

it would have been better if you had just shut your mouth...or talked less...
                  Punk ass tool with his phag glasses

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Punk ass tool with his phag glasses

smdh.

that's some paris hilton ****.

why would you wear sun glasses indoors?

Comment

God, I hope salka gets the upset and ends Garcia's circus "show."

Comment

Working...
                      X