Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: The Opponent Don't Matter, It's My Show!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: The Opponent Don't Matter, It's My Show!

WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (28-0, 16KOs) realizes there is a lot of anger over the selection of Rod Salka (19-3, 3KOs) as the upcoming opponent for the Showtime televised tripleheader on August 9th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn - but he says the opponent doesn't matter because everyone will attend the card to see "the Danny Garcia show."

Garcia says he defeated Salka in the Pennsylvania Golden Gloves in 2006, but doesn't remember much from the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This show ****ing sucks

Comment

Danny, speaking about yourself in third person doesn't make what your saying any less bull****.

Comment

No one's going to be paying for your show.

Comment

Don't sleep on Salsa, he got underrated power as his 3 career KOs indicate

Danny's b*tch ass gonna get sparked the f**k out

Comment

Inb4 the two posters from Philly come and defend this guy with their incoherent rap lyric babble.
            Last edited by thuggery; 07-03-2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I'm starting to think Danny is doubting his abilities.

Comment

ohh god he actually beat him already and he's still had the nerve to ok this fight????

WOW.

SMDH.

Comment

Under the circumstances, this wasn't the best thing to say. In boxing, your opponent absolutely matters. Keep fighting guys like Salka and see what happens.

Comment

LMAO at even trying to justify this fight...this is why this kid has hit the limit in his career. I'm really hoping dude they went and hand selected to try and get a K.O. against shocks the fk outta danny. They pulled every excuse in the book regarding the herrera fight...these guys seem to live in Danny world where all the fockery they do is alright. Good luck selling that to the fans...you lost puerto rico's backing with that shhht performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X