Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I'm a Danny Garcia supporter, but its pretty much impossible to defend this fight.
    It's not him who's doing this, it's the promotional company and his manager. Danny Garcia fights who they tell him to fight.

Bottom line

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      It's not him who's doing this, it's the promotional company and his manager. Danny Garcia fights who they tell him to fight.

Bottom line
      I disagree. Garcia also has some say-so too. He has enough leverage himself to decline a fight if he pleases. But he didn't, he accepted. Garcia is on the elite level and champion. It's not like he's a no-name fighter who has absolutely no leverage.

Comment

tnis idiot went in on Gaymon... Someone needs to get him on the payroll

Comment

All you lames quit putting all the blame on Haymon, Oscar had to approve the show and he is promoting it quit giving him a pass

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
            All you lames quit putting all the blame on Haymon, Oscar had to approve the show and he is promoting it quit giving him a pass

It is the whole lot of them. Oscar, Haymon, Garcia, Peterson, Espinoza, WBA, WBC

It is like Haymon made b|tches of all of them.

And there are people in here who feel that HBO, Arum and many others who refuse to do business with him, are ruining the sport.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                yo...how did you miss this one?!?...it was in the same thread!!!....stop it man!!...smh
                I didnt miss it. You're just trying to fit in with the crowd.
                Eric Gomez picks the opponents. Haymon advises Danny who to fight. Danny says yes or no (he could've said no). Then Espinoza has the final say whether he approves the card or not (which he did). Oscar's job is to promote it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But this is on Haymon, Garcia and Espinoza.

Comment

lol anyone defending this fight deserves to be banned

Comment

Teddy is one of my favorite commentators...I love his realness!!!...as usual he's spot on....can't support or defend this bs fight but that don't mean I'm gonna let you mother****ers take too many shots at my boy
                    yo...how did you miss this one?!?...it was in the same thread!!!....stop it man!!...smh
                    God damn dude, dont you ever get tired of being such a c*ck sucking black supremacist?

i mean my god, every fcking post from you is like a BET awards backstage fight. All you do is nuthug and defend every single black fighter or any fighter associated with floyd, hopkins, al haymon and the likes. You go out of your way to post like a fcking idiotic corner boy and take some gleeful pride in it.

Why dont you post like a normal fcking person? Did you not finish high school? Its people like you who take such great pride in acting and sounding ignant that is holding down the black community. Its not a good look at all. You're a fcking grown ass man and you talk like that? you're suppose to set a good example for other young brothers instead you play up all the wrong cliches and take pride in it.

Dont you have any ounce of fcking objectivity and shame?

you make me sick quannel x.
                    Last edited by The Tase; 07-03-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Despite all the criticism of this fight, I expect it to be a barnburner. I played rugby against Ron Faulkner when our team toured South Africa: he is a tough son of a bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X