Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Salsa winning at least 1 round on 1 score card I want 10to1 odds 10 points maximum bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Lol, why guam?

Seeing as how they are such a small island with a small population, I figured they would enjoy such a classy card. You know? Give back to the world, one Al Haymon Card at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        I got Salsa winning at least 1 round on 1 score card I want 10to1 odds 10 points maximum bet.
        I got Salsa winning via TKO, Danny has got no chance 200-1 odds max bet 1 point come on ****** Garcia fans where you at

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          So if Rob Seltzer pulls off the mammoth upset and scores a spectacular KO -- I'm talking Worldstars this motherf**ker -- where does that put Ron Selka on the P4P list?
          Top 5000. Because Danny Garcia is not; and will never be a P4P fighter, or anytning close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Garcia is a fraud, he is the luckiest C- level fighter in the history of the sport. His team knows it and they are acting accordingly.
            Sadly I have to agree with this.

Garcia is not very good. Period. He's just a simple, limited, tough guy with a good chin who has little to no natural boxing skills. He's wide, loopy and sloppy and it showed against Hererra.

His team knows this and this is why he's fighting Rob Santa. Unfortunately for the fans, he's holding 140lb belt hostage and he should vacate if he's going to continue to hold it hostage by fighting the Rob Salads of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Seeing as how they are such a small island with a small population, I figured they would enjoy such a classy card. You know? Give back to the world, one Al Haymon Card at a time.
              Haha. Was curious because I got fam there and just came from there

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Haha. Was curious because I got fam there and just came from there
                LMAO I've always wanted to go there. IDK why but it seems like an interesting little place surrounded by a vast ocean. I was contemplating going this year but I'm not too knowledgeable about the place so I figured next time, went to Honk Kong and Chen Zhen instead How is it?

Anyway I'm upset over such a crap card being forced down our throats by Haymon, GBP and SHOtime. This is just a disgusting line up and a black eye on this year for boxing as a sport.

Comment

Danny Garcia will be Salka's fourth KO victim...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    no doubt....we already know this **** lame....but somebody gotta rebuttal for the King....can't let these dudes take free shots at my boy....he deserve the heat but damn lol
                    yo...how did you miss this one?!?...it was in the same thread!!!....stop it man!!...smh

Comment

Welcome to Al Haymon's America. If his plan of creating his own promotional outfit works out, Garcia-Salsa is just the tip of the ice berg. This is what Boxing's future (if you want to even use that word) looks like.

Comment

Working...
                      X