Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting to have flashbacks on the Garcia-Matthyse pre-fight hype. Everyone is picking the heavy handed puncher against the much smarter guy.

I'm going for Hopkins to knockout Krusher with a check left hook. Kovalev will become chaotic and vicious because of Hopkins trickery and mind games which will let Hopkins read his every move. Hopkins will time Kovalev with a straight right, knocks him down which will make Kovalav extremely manic and dangerous, Hopkins will start flicking his tongue out and put on his Cheshire Cat grin while Kov goes off in his rage. This will lead Hopkins to tags up Kov and stop him.

Comment

Man... well...
      I was wrong about Bhop not wanting to fight Kovalev, very wrong.
      HUGE BALLS for accepting this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
        I'm starting to have flashbacks on the Garcia-Matthyse pre-fight hype. Everyone is picking the heavy handed puncher against the much smarter guy.

I'm going for Hopkins to knockout Krusher with a check left hook. Kovalev will become chaotic and vicious because of Hopkins trickery and mind games which will let Hopkins read his every move. Hopkins will time Kovalev with a straight right, knocks him down which will make Kovalav extremely manic and dangerous, Hopkins will start flicking his tongue out and put on his Cheshire Cat grin while Kov goes off in his rage. This will lead Hopkins to tags up Kov and stop him.
        Implying Kovalev is just a brawler without any real boxing game?
        Well I hope Hopkins doesn't take that same confidence into the fight because you know that is just absolutely not true.

Comment

No idea. I'd lean towards Kovalev with him being the younger, stronger man. I wouldn't bet any money though.

Awesome fight if it comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Man... well...
            I was wrong about Bhop not wanting to fight Kovalev, very wrong.
            HUGE BALLS for accepting this fight.
            what are you talking about, this fight isn't happening.

I'd be willing to bet it will never happen.

If it ever does, Kovalev stops Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Why you fkin with people man?

And wtf is this stones ****? English, MFer. Do you speak it?
              Lol you yanks are soooo funny lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                Implying Kovalev is just a brawler without any real boxing game?
                Well I hope Hopkins doesn't take that same confidence into the fight because you know that is just absolutely not true.
                It's not about confidence but being smart. Kovalev can box but Hopkins is miles above him in the smarts and boxing department. When Kovalev gets tagged he try to answer back right away and he isn't that quick, so he reaches. Hopkins love to counter punch so I see Kov giving him ample amount of opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  I'm just happy it's happening
                  This is not happening.

Comment

if it's actually a brawl, hopkins is not going to win.

if hopkins wins, he will run away with it. wide UD.

if he can't just run away with the rounds with boxing, and kovalev can land, hopkins iis getting stopped.

hopkins is getting close to 50. i don't care what kind of PEDs he is using, he's still going to get old overnight one of these days.

kovalev will stop hopkins.

Comment

and i agree with others, this fight will never happen.

i'll believe it when they're both in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X