No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Who goes to a fight and starts throwing popcorn at people during the bout ffs.
    LMAO the argument started before that, I just so happen to look over when I saw everyone else look over and the pop corn was flying, that's when the crowd awed lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      LMAO the argument started before that, I just so happen to look over when I saw everyone else look over and the pop corn was flying, that's when the crowd awed lol
      Ah right. The place looked pretty full on screen, there was a lot of talk about tickets not selling but I guess that wasn't true.

Sounded like a mostly B-Hop crowd though, would that be right? I'm guessing Kovalev won't do those numbers next time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        What an absolute goof!
        That guy is a straight up clown lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Ah right. The place looked pretty full on screen, there was a lot of talk about tickets not selling but I guess that wasn't true.

Sounded like a mostly B-Hop crowd though, would that be right? I'm guessing Kovalev won't do those numbers next time out.
          The crowd was a pro Hopkins for sure but there were a ton of Krusher fans there as well. I'd say 70/30 in favor of Hopkins.

To answer your other question, the place was absolutely packed. It looked like they were close to capacity or more than 95% of tickets sold.

Here's a picture...

Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 11-10-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            What an absolute goof!
            Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I will not be at all surprised if hopkins tries to pull some stunt, claiming a foul or injury to get out of this during the fight.
            Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            That guy is a straight up clown lol.
            Too bad he still fought thru those adversities and stopped his opponents in devastating fashion.

BHop getting put to sleep, deal with it.
            This thread is hilarious. So many posts to reply to on Sunday with the GIF of Hopkins laying unconscious like a Roswell alien on the canvas.

Keep them gifs coming, ladies
            Last edited by Szef; 11-10-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Keep them gifs coming, ladies
              You picked up your winnings yet?

Comment

• My tweets to bhop before fight:

Comment

• Szef I think that was a good bet

17-1

Some people seem to think you took 1-1 odds not realising with 17-1 odds you are going to lose most the time...lol

Comment

• it was obvious to me kovalev took it easy on old man hop.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Szef I think that was a good bet

17-1

Some people seem to think you took 1-1 odds not realising with 17-1 odds you are going to lose most the time...lol
                      I only put 10 pounds on hopkins by stoppage, i thought kovalev would fade later in the fight but damn, that dude is a real deal, his performance was really impressive.

Also i did make some money on szpilka and chelsea, so overall it was a good weekend. Thank god I didn't bet on Proksa like i was going to, he's done.

My only regret though, is that i didn't place any bet on a draw in the sturm/stieglietz fight, that fight had draw written all over it, i don't know what i was thinking when i picked stieglietz to win by a wide ud.
                      Last edited by Szef; 11-10-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X