Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Alien" Hopkins vs "Krusher" Kovalev Post fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice compilation dirk, that's basicly laughing in pan africanist's racist face, he's out of touch with reality and without any boxing knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      That has to at least be close to a record. 111 punches? That's not even 10 a round.
      Haye vs Valuev could be close?

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        nice compilation dirk, that's basicly laughing in pan africanist's racist face, he's out of touch with reality and without any boxing knowledge
        I saved more.... a lot of threads with people saying Hopkins would School Kova
        -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          can somebody tell me where is brush?
          He's in the lounge, butt hurt as ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            There's still bad blood, but I'd see them more than willing to have Kovalev fight Pascal so they don't.
            But I don't think Pascal would sidestep his mando for the harder fight
            Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            They have six Top 20 LHWs: Alvarez, Beterbiev, Pascal, Stevenson, Kovalev, Chilemba. All of their fighters have been on HBO/Showtime as well. The LHW division instantly becomes one of the compelling if they decided to work together. Hopefully something happens soon that improves their relationship.

Kovalev needs to fight at least 3 times next year: Stevenson, Braehmer, Pascal, Alvarez need to be dealt with. If worse comes to worst, Kov should run through Rodriguez/Fonfara/Mohammedi/Dawson/Karpency.
            Actually thinking about it, I believe Pascal is now signed with Interbox who I think are separate from GYM which possibly makes that fight a bit easier to make.

Earlier this week Pascal signed a four fight deal with InterBox whom rivals GYM Promotions (Yvone Michel) and will have his first of four fights against Don George on December 6th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Actually thinking about it, I believe Pascal is now signed with Interbox who I think are separate from GYM which possibly makes that fight a bit easier to make.
              Pascal actually signed a four fights contract with Interbox.
              ... Pascal is looking for Adonis, not for Kovalev...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Pascal actually signed a four fights contract with Interbox.
                ... Pascal is looking for Adonis, not for Kovalev...
                He's on twitter today talking about a Kovalev fight.

https://twitter.com/jeanpascalchamp

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Was proud as a fan of Hopkins

Brave, ambitious, unreal mental strength

Hopkins is still p4p number 1 in my book
                  Your man dared to endeavour, and the realm of what we now believe is possible is a little wider because of his actions.

He wont see in his sixth decade as a World Champion but the fact that he even attempted to set the benchmark so ludicrously high against such a dangerous opponent is awe inspiring.

In defeat, he's taken it like a man (you know Bernard wont fall apart like so many of his opponents have) and he's conducted himself like a true champion.

There's a lot to be proud of.

Comment

• Great respect to BHop for taking this fight and he shows that he's got one hell of the chin. That 12th round was really dangerous for his health.

Great win by Sergey - now there will be less experts claming "face first browler", "mindless puncher" etc.
                    Last edited by TudorMiron; 11-09-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      He's on twitter today talking about a Kovalev fight.

https://twitter.com/jeanpascalchamp
                      God.... please. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Only fights I want next for Kovalev (besides Ward) is Adonis or Pascal. If not Adonis- Pascal should be it

Comment

Working...
                      X