• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    dunno what that means but

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• X by decision either close SD, robbery, or wide margin.

Final pick for me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              Thanks for the share!!

He's looking pretty darn sharp!

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that that man is 49 years old. Incredible!
              I'm picking Hopkins by a fairly wide decision.
              And honestly wouldn't be surprised if he scored a knockdown in the late rounds!!

Comment

• Hopkins has faster hands than kovalev

Comment

Hopkins has faster hands than kovalev
                  That lead right. If he puts Kovalev down, which is entirely possible, it will be with that lead right while Kovalev is resetting. Kovalev has a bad habit of squaring up when he resets, and that punch comes out of nowhere sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That lead right. If he puts Kovalev down, which is entirely possible, it will be with that lead right while Kovalev is resetting. Kovalev has a bad habit of squaring up when he resets, and that punch comes out of nowhere sometimes.
                    Or while kovalev is punching. No-one has punched kovalev back.

Duck low then throw the right hand counter like he did against tarver so often. Kovalev rarely throws uppercuts and Hopkins often ducks low to avoid punches.
                    Kovalev doesn't move his head so that punch should land a lot.

Hopkins is gonna start cautious and slow. Be down 3-0 in rounds . As a bhop fan, I hope kovalev throws a lot during those rounds. If he does, he'll have less left for championship rounds where he's never been and he'll get knocked down a couple times. Those 10-8 rounds give bhop the decision win.

Comment

Or while kovalev is punching. No-one has punched kovalev back.

Duck low then throw the right hand counter like he did against tarver so often. Kovalev rarely throws uppercuts and Hopkins often ducks low to avoid punches.
                      Kovalev doesn't move his head so that punch should land a lot.

Hopkins is gonna start cautious and slow. Be down 3-0 in rounds . As a bhop fan, I hope kovalev throws a lot during those rounds. If he does, he'll have less left for championship rounds where he's never been and he'll get knocked down a couple times. Those 10-8 rounds give bhop the decision win.
                      I don't whether he has that luxury against a man with Kovalev's power.

If he can I think Bernard has to establish himself early. To disrupt Kovalev's offence with hurtful counters and then capitalise on those moments where Kovalev doesn't understand how he's been hit. We see that quite often with Bernard's opponents, that split second after the initial counter when they're trying to figure out what's just happened.

If he can do that early hopefully it will establish a pattern for the fight and Sergey will become more disheartened as the fight wears on. If he can do that initially then he can start to layer in those tactics that he has for frustrating his opponents on top of that.

But he has to get his respect first. If he pulls his antics without doing that first, Kovalev will think he's looking for a way out, and that will ennoble him.
                      Last edited by - Ram Raid -; 11-05-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X