Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch vs James Degale in November.. Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froch has gone back to being a domestic level fighter. i don't blame him. he's making more money over there, and the fights are ones he can win.

ward pounds on froch much, much worse than he did in the first fight. froch knows it himself, and would probably tell you if you got him sh#Tfaced. i could even see him tear up.

Comment

Another meaningless fight for a meaningless fighter. Carl Froch's post Super Six career has been a sham. A great win vs. Bute has been followed with such atrocities as Yusaf Mack, one eye blind Kessler, and domestic level fighters George Groves and James DeGale.

Or if we're lucky, we may see him tussle with one of the great fighters of our era and one of the best SMWs of all time Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (just ask Bryan Vera).

Carl Froch is an ugly man. Inside and out. And a really bad fighter. Andre Ward would take his soul again. He'll leave Carl's slag alone though. Andre is a gentleman outside of the squared circle and has a beautiful, conservative family.

Comment

lol at foolish Ward fans hating on Froch as he clears out the division while Ward drains light heavyweights, fights nobodies and stays inactive cos his promoter can't get him a fight.

It's ok guys, Ward will fight again one day, didn't you hear, he's a draw!!

Anyway, with this fight, it's tough to predict, if DeGale keeps moving and uses his handspeed, he can nick rounds but if he continues to go to the ropes, he is going to get hurt and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          froch has gone back to being a domestic level fighter. i don't blame him. he's making more money over there, and the fights are ones he can win.

ward pounds on froch much, much worse than he did in the first fight. froch knows it himself, and would probably tell you if you got him sh#Tfaced. i could even see him tear up.
          What's really depressing about Froch's loss to Ward is that Andre entered the bout with a broken left hand in TWO places.

I still put him above Calzaghe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Froch has a huge advantage over most fighters, he can stand right in front of them and let their best shots rain flush on his dome while returning fire knowing they can't take the same shots in return.

That's what would happen to imo
            That was a problem with Groves though. He thought he could just walk right through him and it let Groves make a fight out of it the first time. If he comes in with a sense of urgency like the 2nd fight then I would agree, Degale gets stretched out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Carl Froch is an ugly man. Inside and out. And a really bad fighter. Andre Ward would take his soul again. He'll leave Carl's slag alone though. Andre is a gentleman outside of the squared circle and has a beautiful, conservative family.
              Give it a rest, Andre Ward's wife is an absolute munter. Andre probably jerks off to Rachel Cordingley every night, before he cry's himself to sleep because everyone thinks he's a boring ****.

Comment

Carls nose would explode from james left hand attack, he lacks head movement

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  lol at foolish Ward fans hating on Froch as he clears out the division while Ward drains light heavyweights, fights nobodies and stays inactive cos his promoter can't get him a fight.

It's ok guys, Ward will fight again one day, didn't you hear, he's a draw!!

Anyway, with this fight, it's tough to predict, if DeGale keeps moving and uses his handspeed, he can nick rounds but if he continues to go to the ropes, he is going to get hurt and stopped.
                  Chad Dawson was on record saying he wanted the Ward fight AND would drop down to 168 in order to get the fight. That's his call.

Comment

Uhhhh Chavez Jr anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Another meaningless fight for a meaningless fighter. Carl Froch's post Super Six career has been a sham. A great win vs. Bute has been followed with such atrocities as Yusaf Mack, one eye blind Kessler, and domestic level fighters George Groves and James DeGale.

Or if we're lucky, we may see him tussle with one of the great fighters of our era and one of the best SMWs of all time Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (just ask Bryan Vera).

Ward's career post Super Six - weight drained Dawson and Delvin Rodriguez

Comment

Working...
                      X