No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    wow, I have never seen you go against Floyd like that, I am really surprised.
    I could be wrong but the look in his eyes at the weigh in and ring walk for Maidana was the look of somebody going thru the motions of just being there. It wasn't like that last year for Guerrero or especially for Canelo.

Comment

Maidana's strength and conditioning won't be as good this time around since he's not working with Alex Ariza for the rematch. On top of that he's probably gonna have to wear the 1.5 million dollar pillows again. Floyd UD.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Maidana's strength and conditioning won't be as good this time around since he's not working with Alex Ariza for the rematch. On top of that he's probably gonna have to wear the 1.5 million dollar pillows again. Floyd UD.
        Bro, Maidana will have Memo next time. Even better. But then again Floyd might double the 1.5M so that Maidana doesn't hire Memo.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I'll wait till fight night to vote. If Maidana has to wear them Sock Em Bop Em gloves again then I'm going with Mayweather.

I'm saying this cause I thought Maidana won the first fight. And apparently the only way he can win is by KO. Something he won't do with those gloves.
          Interesting you think this. Going by your sigs of Lara and Rigo, I'd expect you to favor the technical boxer in close rounds. I personally had Mayweather winning 7-5 or even 6-5-1. I think Floyd implements more laterally movement and fights more on the outside instead of the ropes in the rematch. Then again who knows, Maidana did surprise me by making it close and entertaining.

Comment

lmao

people still think there's a chance that Floyd could lose a decision to any fighter, as if his fights and judges aren't already pre-determined

smarten up people, only way floyd loses is if he gets knocked the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              That's what I'm saying but if you can prove me wrong I will gladly admit it. I truly can't remember Floyd being dirty against Canelo, Guerrero, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, DLH, Baldomir (haven't seen it in a long time though) Judah or Gatti. That isn't to say he didn't use elbows, there just wasn't anything I would classify as dirty. I also had no problems with the Ortiz KO, you try to headbutt a guy like that you just took it to a new level and like Floyd if someone opens the door I have no problems walking through it.
              So according to you, boxers using elbows is ok.

Using elbows is against the rules but it isnt dirty fighting, mmmm okay.
              Last edited by RAV3N; 07-02-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

I never played Shenmue

Comment

Maidana can only win if he drops Floyd twice and wins a couple of rounds. he changes his style a little defensively and watches the first fight 100 times to learn from it.

Comment

maidana is mayweather's tarver.

Comment

I pick Floyd to win by an easier and less suspenseful decision. However, is it hard to believe that Floyd's legs aren't what they were and a guy like Maidana will always give him trouble at this point? We expect Floyd to make adjustments the second time around, but what if his body won't let him?

Comment

Working...
                      X