Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Team-Brickhouse View Post
    Mayweather wins easily on Points outboxing Maidana AGAIN
    He didnt outbox him the first time NumNuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      He didnt outbox him the first time NumNuts.
      Exactly.

Some peoples kids, I tell ya.

Comment

• He out boxed him, and defended greatly. Type Wilson Kayden in YouTube and watch the breakdown of the match. You can easily see how mayweather controlled majority of the fight

Comment

• Maidana is always going to pose problems for today's version of Floyd much like I said before the first fight.

That said, I do think Floyd wins more comfortably this time.

Still expect a good fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdef303 View Post
            He out boxed him, and defended greatly. Type Wilson Kayden in YouTube and watch the breakdown of the match. You can easily see how mayweather controlled majority of the fight
            Got ya! Exposed! Skirt lifted! Kayden's commentaries are extremely biased, he refuses to acknowledge many of chinos punches even after getting criticized in his own comment section. Get the F outta here with that nonsense.

Comment

He out boxed him, and defended greatly. Type Wilson Kayden in YouTube and watch the breakdown of the match. You can easily see how mayweather controlled majority of the fight
              Refer to LoadedWraps and Syf's posts made before the fight explaining how the fight was going to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Got ya! Exposed! Skirt lifted! Kayden's commentaries are extremely biased, he refuses to acknowledge many of chinos punches even after getting criticized in his own comment section. Get the F outta here with that nonsense.
                I'm not trying to argue. fact that it was tape of the fight, fact he illustrated floyds maneuvers quite well. If u know boxing, you can see what Kayden is saying. Its obvious Floyd out boxed maidana.

Comment

I'm not trying to argue. fact that it was tape of the fight, fact he illustrated floyds maneuvers quite well. If u know boxing, you can see what Kayden is saying. Its obvious Floyd out boxed maidana.
                  the walls are closing in on floyd.

fact is his last two fights have ended with scorecards that had a draw. u can point out all the manuvers you want but if u do so at the expense of acknowledging maidana u dont know how to watch boxing.!!!

all maidana needs to do is basically convince one more person!! go chino!!

Comment

Outboxed is what Floyd did to Canelo or JMM. against Maidana Floyd was on the recieving end of a grade-A paliza. It just so happens he got the decision nod, and I won't complain about that, but Floyd was in deep turbulent waters with sharks, don't you dare deny that.

Comment

• This can't be true:

Comment

Working...
                      X