Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    When reading goes wrong.

Nowhere in his post did he say he uses the software for video editing. He said he uses it for making GIFs.

Lol @ you failing trying to make fun of someone, Mr Real Editor.
    That program is terrible even for making gifs. And that's part of my point. Also, if you are going to go to the point and showboat posting screenshots of your work in the software, you leave yourself open to criticism. So my point stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by arizashakes View Post
      Any Source?
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      This is their source: Garcia is purchasing supplements from Conte (vitamins and s*it) so that means Conte has a hands on role with Chinos camp.
      Garcia and Conte confirmed it. Also, Conte is advising them on strength and conditioning regimens. For instance, never before has Maidana or anyone in Garcias gym used hypoxic masks before. But Conte has almost all fighters he advises using it. So Donaire used it, Judah, and others. But to you guys who have no idea, you think Maidana just got that mask and idea out of thin air.

Comment

• I scored the first fight a draw.

Floyd has had a full twelve rounds to work out what to do with Maidana now. He wins the rematch comfortably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I scored the first fight a draw.

Floyd has had a full twelve rounds to work out what to do with Maidana now. He wins the rematch comfortably.
          I can't see Floyd having a comfortable victory vs Maidana, it will be just as hard as the first, if not harder. He isn't fighting a man that will freeze at the moment like Canelo and RG did. Maidana will bring his bad intentions and aggressive game plan just like the first, Floyd at 37 looks to dictate the pace and have a slow easy nights work but won't be able to against Maidana (especially early) like he did vs Canelo and RG.

If Floyd out right dominate and wins comfortably like you say, i'd be surprised, impressed with Floyd and if i'm being honest a bit disappointed in Maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Garcia and Conte confirmed it. Also, Conte is advising them on strength and conditioning regimens. For instance, never before has Maidana or anyone in Garcias gym used hypoxic masks before. But Conte has almost all fighters he advises using it. So Donaire used it, Judah, and others. But to you guys who have no idea, you think Maidana just got that mask and idea out of thin air.
            hypoxic masks are PROVEN to be bull****. they are fronts for drugs.

conte is not a s&C coach. conte is not a nutritionist. conte made a living off selling bogus supplments aka snake oil (ZMA) and designing steroids and BEATING tests. that's a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              hypoxic masks are PROVEN to be bull****. they are fronts for drugs.

conte is not a s&C coach. conte is not a nutritionist. conte made a living off selling bogus supplments aka snake oil (ZMA) and designing steroids and BEATING tests. that's a fact.

I'm not arguing against the masks being crap, or his supplements being garbage. My point was just to explain that he was officially hired as Maidana's strength and conditioning adviser. Even if in reality he is unqualified.

Comment

• Maidana + Garcia + Conte = victory

Comment

• Maidana's gameplan shouldn't change drastically just refined.

Although we're talking Robert Garcia, wasn't his corner advice to Donaire vs Rigo

"throw more punches" (it usually is his best line right?)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Maidana's gameplan shouldn't change drastically just refined.

Although we're talking Robert Garcia, wasn't his corner advice to Donaire vs Rigo

"throw more punches" (it usually is his best line right?)
                    I don't know what this means, is that supposed to be a slight on Garcia? In case you dodnt' already know this, trainers largely give minimal instruction and more than anything try and encourage the fighter and give him confidence, and keep him focused, the actual in depth strategy goes on during and before training camp, you can't really put stock into what a corner says to a fighter during the course of a fight, it holds no weight whatsoever.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X