No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Maidana II POST FIGHT DISCUSSION

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
    Don't try to shift the Goalpost. You were wrong.

Nevertheless, Maidana's Jab was effective - it disrupted Floyd's timing and allowed Maidana to set up other shots. However, that Jab did not score consistently, nor was it stinging enough to rattle Floyd (i.e., consistently snap his head back).

A man with fast feet and a good Jab can make Floyd eat jabs all fight long.
    I was wrong about what?

Comment

Originally posted by LWO
      Hopefully Maidana gets to wear his punchers gloves this time. If he does, Maidana wins by KO, similar to Roy Jones Jr vs Antonio Tarver 2. Maidana has to be wearing his punchers gloves though, if not Floyd wins another decision. C'mon Floyd, you call yourself the best ever, let the man wear his punchers gloves

My official prediction:

Maidana by KO if he's wearing his punchers gloves, or Floyd by decision if Maidana's not wearing his punchers gloves. I'll vote on the poll when the gloves are announced.
      Maybe Pacquiao will let him borrow his Clitoris Gloves?

Comment

No....Maidana's Jab did not land "at will".
        "At will" was a hyperbole. And I said that cause he landed more jabs than what Im accustomed to seeing land on Mayweather.

Do you mean to tell me Maidana landed 3 jabs per round? How about you watch the fight and count them yourself.

Comment

Maybe Pacquiao will let him borrow his Clitoris Gloves?

Or his special socks? You know you're unbeatable when you have those on.

SMH this glove argument is pretty weird.

Comment

I'm going to wait a bit before I vote. Lot of variables.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              "At will" was a hyperbole. And I said that cause he landed more jabs than what Im accustomed to seeing land on Mayweather.

Do you mean to tell me Maidana landed 3 jabs per round? How about you watch the fight and count them yourself.
              Good post. Well said.
              I miss the avi you had of that cute kid with headgear on

Comment

I just want to see how Floyd is going to react when Maidana hurts him badly and dictates the tone of the fight, Floyd has shown mental toughness before, in other ways, but through this kind of violent adversity? Maidana can break any man.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Good post. Well said.
                  I miss the avi you had of that cute kid with headgear on
                  Lol that's my 2 year old daughter. Shes a beast now. She punches the **** outta me with those 12oz gloves on. Its crazy how she can pick them up and swing with force. I recorded a video the other day too. I'll get a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Lol that's my 2 year old daughter. Shes a beast now. She punches the **** outta me with those 12oz gloves on. Its crazy how she can pick them up and swing with force. I recorded a video the other day too. I'll get a pic.
                    I love it.

Comment

• Hey it's me again...the guy who predicted a rematch !!!!! those khantards still alive?

This time we're going for the kill

Comment

Working...
                      X