Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does TopRank feed there fighter's to the wolves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    And, made multiple mismatches for Pacquiao so he'd look like a god.
    Floyd does the same thing, except he's his own boss. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Floyd does the same thing, except he's his own boss. lmao.
      Well, there you go...

Comment

7 million to fight margarito....no i would rather have 4 million to fight sharmba mitchell. feed me to the ducks...

Comment

Well, there you go...
          Manny still had to earn his way, nobody gave him a chance against dlh

Comment

No TR has a great reputation for matchmaking. Gamboa is the exception. They were ****ing him over with that Rios fight. He could have won it though. Gamboa also has himself to blame.

Comment

Bullshit! They threw Chavez Jr probably all the hobos across the U.S and parts of Mexico at him and hyped him up as the next great Mexican champ.

And, made multiple mismatches for Pacquiao so he'd look like a god. Gamboa is no exception...he was a KO waiting to happen! Anyone who had ever seen him fight could see it was only a matter of time!
              Yeah at Lightweight. At 126 or 130 he is as good as anybody.

Comment

Gamboa isnt with Top Rank doe

Comment

A 32yr old Gamboa vs A 26yr Crawford... who do you think they wanted to win?

Top Rank do put on wars though

Comment

I don't get this Gamboa Rios setup thing. There was probably some of that, but Team Gamboa went along with it too willingly until the press tour. IIRC they were first calling Rios out, who was bemused by being trashtalked by a midget. And even this year Yuri was talking all kinds of trash to Rios:

"I did not run from Rios. I wanted to get paid my fair share and it was denied to me. I can beat Rios with one hand behind my back. That is fact. [Brandon Rios], one day I will have the pleasure to knock you out. Until then say what you please. You are nothing but a stepping stone and you know it"; Gamboa wrote.

Comment

Fitty, not TR promotes Gamboa. Looks like fitty is high and dry as a promoter. What does he promote, one fighter? Two? Wow, massive stable he has with all that clout.

Comment

Working...
                      X