That crowd last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They need to go back to that crowd , have more fights there

Comment

Great crowd no doubt,but the fighters helped keep that energy up..Both came to get it on..Hell of a night..

Comment

Alvarado had a nice crowd in his home too but nothing like last night. I was surprised to see so many white people too lol. They must be desperate for boxing in Nebraska

Comment

Yep, the crowd stuck out last night. Brilliant atmosphere.

Comment

this proves that no one in oakland actually likes ward. they just sit there politely clapping like germans.

Comment

So when the white ppl show up for a black fighter, they're desperate but if they didn't show up, ppl would have said they're discriminating or something like that. Smh lose lose situation.

Comment

Originally posted by gman3042 View Post
                Have you ever watched a Crawford fight? This is a guy 2 fights ago who pretty much got booed out of the building..
                I have, the Klimov fight was terrible, the guy didn't have anything for him and he still wouldn't press for the KO. I am not saying that he is an exciting fighter, I am saying he was an exciting fighter last night and the crowd responded.

Comment

I think the crowd was a great sign that boxing is great in the states. Boxing is alive in Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    So when the white ppl show up for a black fighter, they're desperate but if they didn't show up, ppl would have said they're discriminating or something like that. Smh lose lose situation.
                    Who the hell said that? Most crowds these days are Mexicans and blacks so yea it's a surprise that many white Americans came out.

Comment

Yeah the crowd was live , bet it wasn't a lot going on in Omaha last night

Comment

Working...
                      X