Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMH at some of these Floyd Mayweather fans Facebook comments concerning Oscar Lawsuit

I like reading comments on articles on other sports websites like ESPN, and fox sports, Floydhype and Ring.

Look at these comments I copy and paste:

Here is the ESPN article about the Lawsuit, Some of the comments got deleted but I copied and pasted them and saved some you can read the comments on the ESPN article its cringeworthy how they defend anyone who Floyd likes and see the persons facebook page.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...chard-schaefer

Carl Hewitt · Top Commenter · Brooklyn Technical High School
    "I hope Schaefer wins and gets out of that contract. Oscar is a vindictive b*%$# who's just trying to make sure Richard doesn't start his own company (with all of Al's fighters) and blows his outfit out of the water. "

'While the druggie was going on his little binges, Schaefer was making that company the best promotional outfit in the game. Now the druggie is sitting on Bob's lap. What a fake POS Fishnets is."

"Whatever you do, Floyd just gonna rise to the top. Keep hating and wishing and hoping for a loss, while those other hype jobs get exposed. Floyd, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, are the best and they get hate the most, I wonder why? just like they robbed Tim Bradley twice over Pacman, everyone who know the sweet science know that Bradley whopp Pac ass both times and schooled him. Boxing is corrupt because of Top Rank an Arum."

Jonathan Blackmon · Top Commenter · Piedmont TC
    "Steroid manny who since being exposed is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Plus have zero ko since people started talking about him on juice"

"Floyd don't gotta fight Pacroids, he already worthless and exposed off that juice why floyd gotta fight that stupid moron for? He is the dumest boxer alive he turnt down 40 million duckets shake my damn head the boy is a moron he dont deserve no fight no way he blew his shot and he ppv numbers are nothing. Money May all day ppv the best ever and cash cow of boxing"

Joy Wells · Top Commenter · Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science
    "hispanic boxing fans are like white tea partyers who try and blame all the worlds problems on obama and minorities. now this whole thing is al haymon and mayweathers fault, because oscar has less business sense then a 5 year old working a lemonade stand. trust me this is all over floyd b listing canelo, oscar didnt want his future cash cow taking that fight that early, but sat by and let it happen."

Jamual Stovall · Top Commenter · Kalamazoo Valley Community College
    "And another thing. While Da La Hoya was busy doing his best scare face impression. Insert seen with table full of coke. Schaefer was the 1 who keep the company in business."

"The fake white Jew man aka Rob Arum hate Floyd so much because he is a Black Hebrew Israelite king, you know we the ones who are the true king of the world we are the true people. That why I ride wit my boy and my brother Floyd no matta who he fight, anyone who wit him is down wit me and anyone against him is my enemy. All you fake self hating black men dont ever call yourself a black king you a traitor to kiss a white man ass for that great white hype Pacmeow the *****iao coward from Asia."

"Yall ****ing stupid ass mutha****ers for real....you know Floyd got the best business team around who be investing for him. Oscar just jealous of Richard Shaffer and Al Haymon because he over there snorting coke and getting it up the ass by some cheap tricks. Learn about business man, stupid ass *******s all you dumb ass pac fans are not real boxing fan because all the real boxing fans and boxing people involve with the sport recognize Floyd Mayweather as the best of all time and everyone say he will whoop Pac's ass easy work"

"I hope floyd keep his head up high because you are true inspiration for the young bruthas out there. whatever you do in live remember i got yor back 110 persent, i ride with my peoples always. stay strong brutha and dont let those jealous racist try to destroy you and Al Haymon from succeeding in boxing game, look how the white man did to Don King he got to real for them and was bout to take over the game and they kicked him out of boxing now he got nothing this wrong how they do us. they don't ever wanna see a black man on top
    Last edited by hectari; 06-28-2014, 03:03 PM.

Smh. Those kinds of people always ****ing turning it into a race thing and biased as ****.

Comment

Welcome to social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Trujillo View Post
        Smh. Those kinds of people always ****ing turning it into a race thing and biased as ****.
        Man not just that, its how they keep defending Floyd and Richard and Haymon, its obvious Richard is in the wrong here, Richard even admit it was his duty as a CEO to run the company he said this before he left Golden boy.

Richard might have to compromise with Oscar and just agree to not work in boxing for a few years so Richard doesn't make a rival company, Oscar has a lot of power in California and the best lawyer. These floyd diehards they keep bringing up the Coke and crossdressing that has nothing to do with anything.

These are the same guys who say leave Floyds personal life out of it, yet they bring up Oscar's?

I don't get it why would they want Richard to succeed when he is basically being sued for screwed Oscar and Goldenboy?

Oscar has good standing in California he was recently honored by California Law Makers.

Comment

There are dumb fans from every single big name boxer. Every single one

Edit: okay, the last guy might be ******ed.

Comment

I couldn't even get past the first one, they are thw the worst fan base in all of sports as confirmed from the poll on NSB

Comment

Only black dudes?

Comment

There's ******s everywhere remember that.

Comment

'Jonathan Blackmon' surely has to be a Parody account.

"Steroid manny who since being exposed is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Plus have zero ko since people started talking about him on juice"

"Floyd don't gotta fight Pacroids, he already worthless and exposed off that juice why floyd gotta fight that stupid moron for? He is the dumest boxer alive he turnt down 40 million duckets shake my damn head the boy is a moron he dont deserve no fight no way he blew his shot and he ppv numbers are nothing."

Absolutely nailed it.

Comment

Those clowns post here

Comment

Working...
                    X